• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

February 60% OFF Prices | Pampered Chef Consultation with Trish in Texas

In summary, the February 60% off prices promotion includes select Pampered Chef products at discounted prices, typically running for the entire month of February. This promotion cannot be combined with other discounts or offers, but host rewards and product credits can still be applied. No special code or coupon is needed to receive the discounted prices, and items purchased during the promotion are eligible for return or exchange within the normal policy guidelines. However, the refund or exchange will be for the discounted price paid, not the original full price.
Thank you Trish.

Thanks, Trish!

Funniest thing on the list: Citrus Peeler, 30 cents. :)

chefann said:
Thanks, Trish!

That is hilarious!! Can you see someone hosting a show to get a citrus peeler on sale!HAHA!:balloon:

WOW... thanks for sharing!

I'm focusing on the 7 and 5 piece cookware sets to reel them in and have peaked alot of interest just talking about those! Hopefuly my Feb gets booked solid! ;)

chefann said:
Thanks, Trish!

I'm sure all my hosts will line up for a 30 cent citrus peeler! :D

Thanks! I need to check with my September hosts to see if they need more cookware. Feb is a great time to get it!

Heck, I'm going to pull together a catalog show just to get the Executive 5 & 7 piece cookware sets for myself. Happy 30th birthday to me! http://smilies.vidahost.com/contrib/ruinkai/biggringift.gif

DH got a 32" LCD tv for his 30th birthday, I'm getting me some cookware.

Thanks so much Trish. That list will help out quite a bit!

What is included in the February 60% off prices promotion?

The February 60% off prices promotion includes select Pampered Chef products at discounted prices. These products change each month, so be sure to check the website or catalog for the current offerings.

How long does the February 60% off prices promotion last?

The February 60% off prices promotion typically runs for the entire month of February. However, specific start and end dates may vary, so it is best to check the website or catalog for the exact dates.

Can I combine the February 60% off prices promotion with other discounts or offers?

No, the February 60% off prices promotion cannot be combined with any other discounts or offers. However, you can still earn host rewards or use product credits on eligible purchases.

Do I need a special code or coupon to take advantage of the February 60% off prices?

No, you do not need a special code or coupon to receive the discounted prices during the February 60% off prices promotion. The prices will automatically be reflected at checkout.

Can I return or exchange items purchased during the February 60% off prices promotion?

Yes, items purchased during the February 60% off prices promotion are eligible for return or exchange within our normal return policy guidelines. However, the refund or exchange will be for the discounted price paid, not the original full price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kearstin
  • Trish1953