• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Atlantis: Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation at the Mandara Spa

P
Pampered Laura
Soo.... what'd ya pick?! Hubby and I will be going to the Mandara Spa for facials/massages sometime while we're there, and we signed up for the Catamaran/Snorkeling Cruise for May 3rd @ 1pm. Snorkeling is "our thing" on just about every vacation we take with an ocean. We almost died while snorkeling in Hawaii, so it's special to us. LOL :D

Huh?????
Hook me up!!
Where do I go to sign up??
Is there a link on CC or do we go to the Atlantis website?

Oh Carolyn! Today is the last day to register with guaranteed availability/pricing - you better hurry!!!
CC>Consultants Incentives>Golden treasures overview
On the left side is a link to register for excursions.
You have to fax the reg form with payment to Sunbound by TODAY to get your place held! Run! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Once you're in the Atlantis Registration page, on the left click "Activities" and print out the reg form for whatever Wave you're in!

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolyn, Isn't our cruise the 3rd @1:00? I think this might be the same one.

I just heard that Bobby Flay opened up a new restaurant. If you want to dine there you need to make reservations before you go. It is pricey but I am thinking about it.

The massage sounds heavenly. Patrick is thinking about playing golf. I checked out the prices and about flipped. :eek: If you rent clubs sheesh! We will have to see...he could bring them but what a hassle.

Related to Experience Atlantis: Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation at the Mandara Spa

1. What is the experience like on the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation at the Mandara Spa?

The experience on the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion at the Mandara Spa is a unique and relaxing one. You will board a spacious catamaran and sail to a beautiful snorkeling spot where you can explore the underwater world and see various marine life. After snorkeling, you will head back to the catamaran and enjoy some time relaxing on deck while taking in the stunning ocean views. The experience also includes a stop at the luxurious Mandara Spa, where you can indulge in a facial or massage.

2. What is included in the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion?

The Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion includes a catamaran ride to a snorkeling spot, snorkeling equipment (mask, fins, and snorkel), and a stop at the Mandara Spa. The spa stop includes access to the spa facilities and a choice of either a facial or massage treatment. Light snacks and beverages are also provided on the catamaran.

3. Is the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion suitable for all ages?

Yes, the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion is suitable for all ages. Children and adults alike can enjoy snorkeling in the crystal-clear waters and relaxing on the catamaran. The spa treatment options are also suitable for all ages, with specific treatments available for younger guests.

4. What safety measures are in place during the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion?

The Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion follows strict safety protocols to ensure the well-being of all guests. All catamarans are equipped with life jackets and first aid kits. The snorkeling equipment is regularly inspected and sanitized. In addition, there will be a trained and certified lifeguard on board to assist with any safety concerns.

5. Can I bring my own snorkeling equipment on the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion?

Yes, you are welcome to bring your own snorkeling equipment on the Catamaran Snorkeling and Relaxation excursion. However, please note that the excursion already includes snorkeling equipment, so there is no need to bring your own unless you prefer to use it. If you do bring your own equipment, please ensure it is in good condition and properly fitting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Melissa78
Back