• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting News: Noora Welcomes Baby Samuel - Aug 13, 6:59 PM

In summary, Noora has finally delivered her baby, Samuel. He was born weighing 8 pounds and 2.7 ounces and is 20.5 inches long. He is beautiful and healthy. Noora is excited to be a mom and to start her new life as a family.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I just heard from Noora. Baby Samuel has finally arrived! Aug 13, 6:59 PM, 8 lb 2.7 oz, 20.5 in

Congratulations to mom and baby and family.

I don't have any other details, but I'm sure that as soon as she is able, Noora will be here to give us the scoop!

Yeah!!! Congratulations noora!!!

Congrats Noora! All the Best!

Congratulations Noora! And a great day to be born on (today is my 42nd birthday):)Enjoy your new son!

Congrats!! How wonderful!

Congrats Noora! Welcome Baby Samuel! Can't wait to see pics as I'm sure he's adorable!

Gina M said:
Congratulations Noora! And a great day to be born on (today is my 42nd birthday):)

Enjoy your new son!

Congratulations Noora and hope all is well with you & your family!! And I agree with Gina M that it is a great day to celebrate a birthday as I'm a decade older than you today. Happy Birthday Gina M and everyone else that has a birthday today.

Well congratulations Noora AND happy birthday to Cathy pclady and Gina M :D

A tip o' the hat to Sam - a fellow Friday the 13th baby!To celebrate his birth, I'm going to walk under a ladder while carrying a black cat on my way to break some mirrors.

Happy Birthday Cathy! Hope you had a great day:)!

Yay Noora!! I'm so excited for you. Congrats. :)

Congrats Noora! I told you it would happen when you least expected it.

Yay! Congrats, Noora!

Congrats again Noora!

And for those of you who can't see ... here's what she posted on FB:
... Aug 13, 6:59 PM, 8 lb 2.7 oz, 20.5 in

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs263.snc4/39485_1569635007783_1442713224_31506609_906247_n.jpg

Congrats!!!! He's a handsome little guy!!!

Congrats Noora!! What a cutie!

Aaaawwww! Thanks for posting! Congrats!

Thank you all! We'll be going home tomorrow. He is just perfect & healthy.

Just beautiful. Like his momma.

He is beautiful!

Congratulations Noora. What a beautiful baby boy!:):angel:

Wahoo Noora! Enjoy your new little guy.

Congratulations on your beautiful little boy!!

congrats Noora!! now the fun begins.. :)

Related to Exciting News: Noora Welcomes Baby Samuel - Aug 13, 6:59 PM

1. When is "Noora Had Her Baby!" going to be released?

The official release date for "Noora Had Her Baby!" has not been announced yet. Please stay tuned for updates from Pampered Chef.

2. Is "Noora Had Her Baby!" available for purchase now?

No, "Noora Had Her Baby!" is not yet available for purchase. It will be released at a later date. We appreciate your patience and support.

3. Can I pre-order "Noora Had Her Baby!"?

Unfortunately, pre-order for "Noora Had Her Baby!" is not available at this time. We will announce when pre-order becomes available on our website and social media channels.

4. Will "Noora Had Her Baby!" be available in all regions?

Yes, "Noora Had Her Baby!" will be available in all regions where Pampered Chef products are sold. Keep an eye on our website for updates on specific release dates and availability in your area.

5. Can I host a party and feature "Noora Had Her Baby!"?

Yes, you can definitely host a party and feature "Noora Had Her Baby!" as one of the products. Contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and they will help you with all the details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies