• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Baby News from Anne! Meet Mary Rose Pratt, Born on July 31st

In summary, Anne (ajpratt) had her baby, a girl named Mary Rose Pratt, on Thursday, July 31st. She weighed 5lbs 9oz and was 19.5 inches long. Mary Rose briefly stayed in the NICU but is now doing well. Anne and her husband came home with their new addition on August 5th. Many people had been waiting a long time for their baby girl and Anne thanks them for their prayers. She shares a picture of the baby and everyone expresses their excitement and congratulations. However, Anne also reveals that she had rare and life-threatening complications during delivery, but she would go through it again to have her baby. She is willing to share her story if anyone is interested
You, your DH and baby Mary are in my thoughts and prayers!

OH MY GOSH Anne! Hugs and prayers to you and your little Mary and DH!

Thank you... We did get some more good news, that some other major problems they tested for came back negative. Right now, she is sleeping. Soundly, finally.

I know that is a relief Anne! Thanks for thinking of us and keeping us updated. Take care of yourself too.

Anne...I will be saying prayers for both you and Mary! Thanks for keeping us updated, and I am glad some of the results came back very good for her.

Make sure you take care of YOU and rest when you can so you don't get too run down. Remember, YOU are still recovering too!

{{{LOVE and HUGS}}}

I hope all is well with your baby and you. Try and get some rest when you can. You all are in my prayers.

AJPratt said:
Thank you all! It has been tough. And she has been such a good girl. They all love her... but it is sooo hard to just sit and wait.

If you want company---I will come and bring TLC---so sorry you are in the Hospital--As soon as this storm passes--

Oh no!! Thoughts and prayers to Mary and your family. Having a child in the hospital is the worst... I'm thinking of you!

Anne, I will continue to lift up your little sprout in my prayers! I will also pray for you and DH to be renewed and strengthened. I'm sure you are both very weary! Prayers for you all!!!!

And, prayers for your new business- that God would grant you favor and that people would just HAVE to have coffee and goodies from your Hill of Beans!!!

MORFIA said:
If you want company---I will come and bring TLC---so sorry you are in the Hospital--As soon as this storm passes--

That would be great, but you are so far away! I'm all the way in AC. The good news is that Mary is doing better. The nurse mentioned to me a few minutes ago that they might send her home tomorrow.

AJPratt said:
That would be great, but you are so far away! I'm all the way in AC. The good news is that Mary is doing better. The nurse mentioned to me a few minutes ago that they might send her home tomorrow.

Whoo-hoo!!!!!!

That's great news Anne!

Hi Anne, Congrats on the baby. So sorry you had such an experience and so glad you are here to tell us all about it! I hope little Mary goes home tomorrow with a clean bill of health and you can both settle in at home.
I just passed Pratts Hill of Beans on Saturday coming back from a show in Sea Isle and thought of you...I was telling one of my sister cheffers who was with me and is a member here but never posts, about your coffee shop and that your a cheffer...
Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do for you...I will keep you both in my prayers!

Hey Anne...so glad to hear about your beautiful baby girl...but I didn't know you had any problems. Sorry to hear about that. Looks like God was watching over you though. I will keep you in my prayers. Babies are beautiful. Glad you are okay. God bless you.

AJPratt said:

I hope she is able to go home today. I hope she she is healthy and that you can recover from all your problems you had to bring your beautiful baby into this world. Enjoy every minute with her because time does fly. Good Luck and keep us posted.

Oh Anne, I'm so sorry. I'll send prayers for Mary and quick answers and to you for your recovery.

We came home today! She just looks so happy to be back in her own clothes and own bed! Thank you for all of your prayers, kind words, and support!

ajpratt said:
we Came Home Today! She Just Looks So Happy To Be Back In Her Own Clothes And Own Bed! Thank You For All Of Your Prayers, Kind Words, And Support!

great News!!!

YEAY! Take care of you and that little one Anne! Thanks for keeping us posted!

YAY!! That's FANTASTIC News Anne!!!

Congrats!

Awesome news Anne - glad Mary is doing better!

I am so glad you can get back to your life now :) Congrats on your blessing!

Woo-hoo!:balloon: I'm sure she'll feel much better being at home now. (& you too!)

So glad to hear you're back home!!!

I'm glad you're back home and I hope you got some answers! Both of you get lots of rest!! Keep us updated!

Anne,

So thankful to hear she may be getting out. It is just horrible to have a child in the hopsital and especialy such a little one.

Keeping you and Mary in my prayers! God will provide!

Yeah Anne....way to go Mary for getting better and coming home!!

Thank you, Lord for answered prayers!

FANTASTIC NEWS Anne!

Hi, Ann. Somehow, I missed the big announcement...CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful little Miracle God has graced you with.

I will be praying for Mary and for you as well.

Love, Nicole ;)

Dear Anne~tell "beanie" I am glad youa re all home safe and sound! I took a break from CS for a few days and came back tot his this morning. Did they ever figure out what was wrong with Mary?

Glad you and Mary are back home :)

Oh Anne, I missed this since I haven't been on. I am so glad that Mary is home and better. My prayers are w/ you and the family.

Thanks!! I am glad you are doing better!

Anne, I have been out and off of the loop lately and missed this entire thread. What an ordeal you and your family have been through! So glad you are popping in to update us! Snuggle Mary for us...love that new baby smell!!! Give her lots of little baby kisses for us!

Glad to hear that all are doing well...your husband and family must be exhausted from worry!

So glad to hear she is doing better. Now I'm sure everyone is ready for some well needed rest!

<h2>1. When was Mary Rose Pratt born?</h2><p>Mary Rose Pratt was born at 12:45pm on Thursday, July 31st.</p><h2>2. How much did Mary Rose Pratt weigh at birth?</h2><p>Mary Rose Pratt weighed 5lbs 9oz at birth.</p><h2>3. How long was Mary Rose Pratt at birth?</h2><p>Mary Rose Pratt was 19.5 inches long at birth.</p><h2>4. Was there any complications during Mary Rose Pratt's birth?</h2><p>Mary Rose Pratt had a brief stay in the NICU, but is doing very well now.</p><h2>5. When did Mary Rose Pratt and her family come home?</h2><p>Mary Rose Pratt and her family came home on August 5th.</p>

1. When was Mary Rose Pratt born?

Mary Rose Pratt was born at 12:45pm on Thursday, July 31st.

2. How much did Mary Rose Pratt weigh at birth?

Mary Rose Pratt weighed 5lbs 9oz at birth.

3. How long was Mary Rose Pratt at birth?

Mary Rose Pratt was 19.5 inches long at birth.

4. Was there any complications during Mary Rose Pratt's birth?

Mary Rose Pratt had a brief stay in the NICU, but is doing very well now.

5. When did Mary Rose Pratt and her family come home?

Mary Rose Pratt and her family came home on August 5th.

Back