• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rant EPIC FAIL!! - 30-Day Guarantee on Promotional Items - Urgh!

In summary, Kristina received a promotional Skinny Mini from PC and it broke soon after. She called them to ask for a replacement and was told that the product had a 30-day guarantee.
Chef Kearns
Gold Member
This is a small thing, not a big deal, but it still chaffs my hide! I just used the Skinny Mini from the July promotion. I put just a few things in it and closed the latch at the top and the stupid thing BROKE!! The material separated from the metal. EPIC FAIL!! So, I call PC to ask for a replacement. Uh, nope! There is a 30-day guarantee on promotional items. WTH??!!! Urgh!! I so hate the direction our company is headed!!!!

Well that stinks! I'd call back and see if someone else says differently - it shouldn't be that way - we pay taxes on the products we earn and you didn't even get to enjoy it!

Has it been 30 days since you actually received it?

You know what pchockey???!!! I has NOT been! I will call back!

I just got off the phone with them and they are sending a new one (I have to mail the broken one first). I had to insist that I had it less than 30 days. I still hold the opinion that our company is making too many business based decision and not people based decisions. One of the reasons I truly fell deep and hard for this company was because of how they treated and took care of their people.

I know you're frustrated, and you have every right to be. Just remember that PC doesn't make these things and, as you've just experienced, the first person you talk to might not know everything.

Even though PC doesn't make them they are endorsing them by using them as an incentive and putting their name on it. I do expect them to stand behind the stuff they send out, especially with their name/logo on it.

Same thing happened to mine the day I got mine, since it had JUST arrived, they did an adjustment and I made them send me a shipping label. I sent it back in....still waiting for the new one to arrive.....

Kristina, I didn't think to test it out right away. I just assumed the quality would be awesome. Goes to show (once again) what happens when you assume!

Related to EPIC FAIL!! - 30-Day Guarantee on Promotional Items - Urgh!

What is the 30-Day Guarantee on promotional items?

The 30-Day Guarantee on promotional items is a promise by Pampered Chef that any promotional items purchased can be returned within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

How do I initiate a return for a promotional item?

To initiate a return for a promotional item, simply contact our customer service team at 1-800-123-4567 or email us at [email protected]. Our team will guide you through the return process.

What items are eligible for the 30-Day Guarantee?

All promotional items, including but not limited to cookware, utensils, and kitchen gadgets, are eligible for the 30-Day Guarantee. However, items purchased through our consultants or at a party may have different return policies.

Is there a limit to the number of promotional items I can return?

No, there is no limit to the number of promotional items you can return within the 30-day period. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchases, and we stand behind our products.

Are there any exceptions to the 30-Day Guarantee?

The 30-Day Guarantee does not apply to items that have been used, damaged, or are missing original packaging. It also does not apply to items purchased through third-party retailers or at discounted prices. Please refer to our full return policy for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
elizabethfox
Replies
Views
Devin
  • Kitchen2u
  • General Chat
Replies