• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Early Am Display for Parents to See

In summary, an Early Am Display for Parents to See is a convenient way for busy parents to view and purchase top-selling products without attending a traditional in-home party. To host one, you can contact a local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for the display to be set up at your home. There is no cost to attend and you can purchase items directly from the display with the help of the consultant. Special deals and discounts may also be available at the event.
its_me_susan
My fundraiser is ending next Monday.... I asked if I could disply the products during that drop off period in case parents wanted to see & touch things...

It's early! They get there at 9am. I'll be there at 8:40. What would you bring? What would you skip?

What's an easy to make PC morning recipe?

Would you show the apple/slicer thing?

:)

I would definitely take the Cut-N-Seal. Kids love it and parents will too!

I think the APCS would be great! Let the kids or parents do an apple on their way to class - they can munch on their creation along the way! :p The kids Apron & Chef's Hat as well as the Kid's Cookie Making Set would be good too. They can be set out to try on or played around with by the kids.

1. What is the purpose of an Early Am Display for Parents to See?

An Early Am Display for Parents to See is a showcase of our products and services specifically designed for parents who are busy and have limited time to shop. It allows them to see and purchase our top-selling items without having to attend a traditional in-home party or event.

2. How can I host an Early Am Display for Parents to See?

To host an Early Am Display for Parents to See, you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date and time for them to set up the display at your home or a convenient location. You can also invite friends and family to attend and earn free products as a host.

3. Is there a cost to attend an Early Am Display for Parents to See?

No, there is no cost to attend an Early Am Display for Parents to See. It is a free event for parents to browse and purchase products at their convenience.

4. Can I purchase items directly from the Early Am Display for Parents to See?

Yes, you can purchase items directly from the Early Am Display for Parents to See. Our consultants will have all the necessary tools and supplies to process your order and deliver the products to you.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts available at the Early Am Display for Parents to See?

Yes, we often have special deals and discounts available at the Early Am Display for Parents to See. Our consultants will be happy to inform you of any current promotions or offers during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• knpfaff
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Liquid Sky
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies