1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Does anyone else use

1. Does anyone else use this:http://www.mydswa.org

Seems like a really great resource - but I searched for PC and didn't come up with anything......

Just curious. :p

Feb 2, 2006
  2. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

I'm thinking...

...most of the things on there would violate PCs advertising policies. Am I right?

Feb 2, 2006
  3. Really? I haven't gotten my start up kit yet - so I have no clue..... :confused:

Feb 2, 2006
  4. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

Just be sure to read your "Recipe for Success" in your STarter Kit when you get it. It'll outline all the advertising policies for you. If there's ever a question, just call the Home Office. The most stringent policies have to do with advertising on the internet. It's such an ever-growing area that PC may continue to make changes that will make the most sense for us and our businesses. Don't be surprised if you see lots of feedback about the internet advertising issues, but don't focus too much on that as you're building your business!! This is such an exciting time for you. Congratulations for joining! :)

Have something to add?