• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Truth About LA Weightloss Program: Reviews, Cost, and Results

In summary, The LA Weightloss Program is a weight loss program that focuses on a combination of nutrition, exercise, and mindset. Reviews of the program are mixed, with some individuals seeing success and others struggling to stick to the program. The cost varies, but on average, it can be around $300-$400 per month. Results also vary, with some individuals experiencing significant weight loss and others having more moderate results. The effectiveness of the program depends on the individual's commitment and ability to make lifestyle changes.
heat123
Silver Member
Anyone done it and how does it work exactly?
My freind inquired about it awhile ago and it was a fortune to start up at the time (something like $750 I think she said :eek: but that was their regular lifetime program I think?

I saw a commercial for a 6 week program and was curious about that? TIA for any info!

My aunt was on it and did very well until they changed her program to more protein and wanted her to eat eggs for breakfast. Was very pushy about it and she told them that she was happy on the previous program and was allergic to eggs. And they pretty much told her ohwell, this is what we are changing it to and you either like it or else. Needless to say she hasn't been back!!

Well dang - why couldn't she have had a prtien shake or something - Not very flexible are they

What is the LA Weightloss Program?

The LA Weightloss Program is a weight loss program that focuses on a combination of nutrition, exercise, and mindset to help individuals lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

What are some reviews of the LA Weightloss Program?

The reviews of the LA Weightloss Program are mixed. Some individuals have had success with the program and have seen significant weight loss results. However, others have found it difficult to stick to the program and have not seen the desired results.

What is the cost of the LA Weightloss Program?

The cost of the LA Weightloss Program varies depending on the specific plan and services chosen. However, on average, individuals can expect to spend around $300-$400 per month on the program.

What are the results of the LA Weightloss Program?

The results of the LA Weightloss Program vary from person to person. Some individuals have lost significant amounts of weight and have been able to maintain their weight loss long-term. Others have had more moderate results or have not been able to sustain their weight loss.

Is the LA Weightloss Program effective?

The effectiveness of the LA Weightloss Program also varies from person to person. It can be effective for some individuals who are able to commit to the program and make necessary lifestyle changes. However, it may not be as effective for others who struggle with adherence or have underlying health issues.

Back