• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Powerful Message of Born Again American | Join the Movement Today!

In summary, "Born Again American" is a movement initiated by Pampered Chef to promote unity, positivity, and patriotism in the United States. To join the movement, individuals can visit the website and sign up for updates, follow on social media, and use the hashtag #BornAgainAmerican. The message of the movement is one of hope, unity, and positive change, encouraging people to put aside their differences and work towards a common goal. Various resources are available for members, including educational materials, action plans, and ways to get involved in their local communities. Anyone who believes in the values and principles of "Born Again American" can join, regardless of their background or political affiliation. Together, the movement aims to create a better future for
Lisa/ChefBear
Gold Member
I'm posting this link, as I'm in awe of what this message is and what potential it has!!

I also couldn't decide whether to mark as political or religion.

WOW is all I can say. I've got goosebumps and HAD to share.

My hubby and I have been saying for a month or so that there was going to be an uprising of the people that are fed up with Politicians and CEO's. This really hits a cord with so MANY things going on in our country today.

http://www.bornagainamerican.org/index.html

I hope you enjoy this!!

Lisa

very very awesome! I printed out the pledge, I am going to get a frame for it and put it on my desk at work. I work for a goverment office, I don't care what my boss may think about it. I think he may enjoy reading it though. We are always trying to convince people to let their voices be heard. We are always directing them to the correct agencies for it to be effective. I often preach, especially with local goverments, for people to get involved. I am very passionate about this subject and often wish that more people were.

My husband right now is in Union contract talk and big wigs won't budge and of course they got their HUGE year end bonuses and stock options, etc., but the general work force doesn't get much and oh we're raising what you pay for ins. premiums and also what all your co-pays, etc. are.

He had me print off the words to the song and he's going to pass around at work.

Lisa

Related to Discover the Powerful Message of Born Again American | Join the Movement Today!

What is "Born Again American"?

"Born Again American" is a movement started by Pampered Chef that aims to bring people together and promote unity, positivity, and patriotism in the United States. It is a call for citizens to come together and rediscover the values and principles that make America great.

How can I join the movement?

You can join the "Born Again American" movement by visiting our website and signing up to receive updates, resources, and ways to get involved. You can also follow us on social media and use the hashtag #BornAgainAmerican to join the conversation.

What is the message of "Born Again American"?

The message of "Born Again American" is one of hope, unity, and positive change. It encourages individuals to put aside their differences and work towards a common goal of making America a better place for all. It also promotes the values of freedom, equality, and justice for all.

What resources are available for those who join the movement?

As part of the "Born Again American" movement, we offer various resources such as educational materials, action plans, and ways to get involved in your local community. We also provide a platform for members to share their stories and connect with others who share their passion for positive change.

Can anyone join the movement?

Yes, anyone who believes in the values and principles of "Born Again American" can join the movement. We welcome people of all backgrounds, beliefs, and political affiliations to come together and make a positive impact in our country. Together, we can create a better future for all Americans.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Back