• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Hot Trend of Bamboo: Get Free Socks from No Nonsense!

In summary, the hot trend of bamboo is the use of bamboo fabric in clothing and other products due to its sustainability and eco-friendly properties. To get free socks from No Nonsense, one can attend a Pampered Chef party or purchase their products, which will come with a free pair of bamboo socks. The socks from No Nonsense are a blend of bamboo, nylon, and spandex, and you can choose the color and size of the free socks. Other ways to get free bamboo socks include purchasing Pampered Chef products online or through a consultant.
yummybytes
Silver Member
We have so much new Bamboo coming out! Here’s proof it really is a HOT trend… and it will make you giggle, too:

I did a survey online today to get a free pack of socks from No Nonsense (Hey -- I’m cheap and free socks are free socks!)

Guess what the socks are made from?
BAMBOO!

Why?
Because it’s a long lasting fiber that resists odor, stains and controls moisture, of course! The No Nonsense website even says so!! Please feel free to use that factoid in your repertoire as you sell a TON of bamboo this season!! J

I had a pair of bamboo socks, they were the most comfortable socks I've ever worn. Unfortuntely I overwore them and they got a hole.

I must be crazy -- I have never heard of Bamboo socks! :)

I have sheets made of beech wood. They are incredibly soft. The kids love to lay on my bed just to feel them.

Lisa

I looked at towels in Tuesday morning that had bamboo listed as an "ingredient".

yummybytes said:
I must be crazy -- I have never heard of Bamboo socks! :)
I've never heard of bamboo socks either.

Apparantly it's the most perfect material ever :)

1. What is the hot trend of bamboo and why is it popular?

The hot trend of bamboo is the use of bamboo fabric in clothing and other products. Bamboo fabric is popular because it is sustainable, eco-friendly, and has many benefits such as being soft, breathable, and hypoallergenic.

2. How can I get free socks from No Nonsense?

To get free socks from No Nonsense, you can attend a Pampered Chef party or host your own. At the party, you can learn about the benefits of bamboo fabric and purchase Pampered Chef products. As a thank you, you will receive a free pair of bamboo socks from No Nonsense.

3. Are the socks from No Nonsense made of 100% bamboo fabric?

No, the socks from No Nonsense are made of a blend of bamboo, nylon, and spandex. This blend allows for durability and stretch while still utilizing the benefits of bamboo fabric.

4. Can I choose the color and size of the free socks?

Yes, you can choose the color and size of the free socks from No Nonsense. They come in a variety of colors and sizes to fit your preferences and needs.

5. Are there other ways to get free bamboo socks from No Nonsense?

Yes, besides attending a Pampered Chef party or hosting your own, you can also purchase Pampered Chef products online or through a consultant. With each purchase, you will receive a free pair of bamboo socks from No Nonsense as a thank you gift.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Back