• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Source for Humorous Sayings to Spruce Up Your Outdoor Sign!

In summary, the website my boss was looking for is called "Vegard." It is a website that has a lot of humorous sayings. One example is a sign that says "great place to take a leak." My boss told me to change the sign, but I found a better one.
kcjodih
Gold Member
Anyone know a great website to find humorous sayings? My boss would like to put some on the outdoor sign to draw attention/give a smile but neither of us are creative. I've seen them in the next town over regularly on a few signs but need a source. One example on a car radiator place was a sign that states 'great place to take a leak' :D

My boss told me to change the stupid sign, so I did.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
My boss told me to change the stupid sign, so I did.

LMAO...LOVE it KG! Not sure he would, but I sure do! :D

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
What kind of business is it?

It's retail - frozen foods. It doesn't have to be related - in fact it might be better if it's not. There's just alot of sayings around town that make you smile, or things that make you go hmmm......

How about... "Ignore those last two marquees!"

There's a place that always has good ones. I'll find out where they get them next time I'm in town.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
How about... "Ignore those last two marquees!"

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Amy, much appreciated!

Red meat is not bad for you.
Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

We are born naked, wet and hungry.
Then things get worse.

Five days a week my body is a temple.
The other two it's an amusement park.

When you work here, you can name your own salary.
I named mine, "Fred."

I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.* * *If we weren't meant to eat animals then why are they made of meat?

One more then you're on your own...WHATEVER HITS THE FAN WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED EVENLY.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
We are born naked, wet and hungry.
Then things get worse.

Oh I love it:thumbup: :thumbup:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
One more then you're on your own...

WHATEVER HITS THE FAN WILL NOT BE DISTRIBUTED EVENLY.

I need to put this one on my office door at work. My office door is right next to my employee board. PERFECT:D

Patrons Are Requested To Refrain From Disposing Of Their Cigarette Butts In The Urinal As They Become Soggy And Difficult To Light.

I have kleptomania, but when it gets bad, I take something for it.

Always give 100% at work:
12% Monday
23% Tuesday
40% Wednesday
20% Thursday
5% Friday

MEETINGS:
A practical alternative to work.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
MEETINGS:
A practical alternative to work.
LOL My DH would LOVE this one...I think he ends up spending about 2 days a week in meetings!

This blog has LOTS of pics of church signs that are really funny: Crummy Church Signs When they don't have pics, they do post the text. Like one that says "God, shelter us under your car" which must be a "typo" for care. ;)

I like, "HAVE A SPIFFY EPIPHANY"Is that anything like a COOL YULE?

What about, "The person that does our signs is on vacation. Come inside for the message"

I'm having a good day... DON'T screw it up.

I've quit listening, why haven't you quit talking?

katie0128 said:
I'm having a good day... DON'T screw it up.

I've quit listening, why haven't you quit talking?
A variation that's appropriate for certain people here...

I've quit reading, why haven't you quit posting?

If you have quit reading, how do you know I've kept posting???? Hmmmmm...

My favorite post from that user:

This message is not visible because Moronica Dimwitz is on your ignore list.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
When you work here, you can name your own salary.
I named mine, "Fred."

OMG, OMG, OMG sooooo LMAO KG!!

My hubby's name IS Fred! NOT calling MY salary that LMAO!!

Thanks again for everything KG! :)

chefann said:
This blog has LOTS of pics of church signs that are really funny: Crummy Church Signs When they don't have pics, they do post the text. Like one that says "God, shelter us under your car" which must be a "typo" for care. ;)
And if the guy sheltered is from Midas or Car-x, by the time he's out from under there, God will have a new exhaust system, shocks, brakes, air filter and new wiper blades.
rolleye0001.gif

kcjodih said:
Thanks again for everything KG! :)
You're welcome. And remember...

WARNING!
The chlamydia you got in Vegas will not actually stay in Vegas.

Related to Discover the Best Source for Humorous Sayings to Spruce Up Your Outdoor Sign!

1. Where can I find funny sayings for my outdoor sign?

There are many websites that offer collections of humorous sayings for various purposes, including outdoor signs. Some popular ones include BrainyQuote, Goodreads, and Pinterest.

2. Can you suggest a specific website for funny sayings?

One website that is specifically dedicated to providing humorous sayings for outdoor signs is outdoorfunnysigns.com. They have a wide variety of sayings to choose from and even offer customization options.

3. Are there any websites that offer free funny sayings for outdoor signs?

Yes, there are websites that offer free collections of funny sayings for outdoor signs, such as Cool Funny Quotes, Saying Images, and Awesoroo.

4. How can I make sure the sayings are appropriate for my business?

Before using any saying on your outdoor sign, it's important to consider your target audience and the image you want to portray for your business. You can also consult with your boss or a creative team to ensure the sayings align with your brand's values and tone.

5. Can I use any of the sayings I see on other businesses' signs?

It's best to avoid using sayings that are already being used by other businesses, as it can come across as unoriginal. Instead, try to come up with your own unique sayings or use ones that are not commonly seen on outdoor signs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
GeorgiaPeach
  • jillbean