• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Best Evening Activities After Your Conference | Events on StubHub

In summary, evening activities after a conference can range from networking events to live entertainment. They are usually not included in the conference registration fee and can be found on the conference website or program. Guests may be allowed depending on the event's policies and the dress code is typically professional or business casual.
flemings99
Gold Member
What are you doing in the evening after conference?

Here's what I found on stubhub.com

Wed.
Cirque Du Soleil
Blue Man Group

Thurs.
Twins/White Soxs
Blue Man Group
Cirque Du Soleil

Fri.
Twins
Britney Spears
Katy Perry
Beauty & The Beast

Wow! Great research!

I would def be interested in Cirque, or the ball games! We usually just go out to eat and chill at Navy Pier or something but this definitely gives some other alternatives!

If you have never seen Blue Man Group I highly recommend it.

ooh never seen blue man group - which cirque show is playing?

Oohh!!! I've been wanting to see Beauty and the Beast on stage again since I was 13!! Or Cirque would be fun too.

chefheidi2003 said:
If you have never seen Blue Man Group I highly recommend it.

I second that!

wadesgirl said:
Oohh!!! I've been wanting to see Beauty and the Beast on stage again since I was 13!! Or Cirque would be fun too.

I'd love to see B&B, too.

However, I don't think I'll have extra in my budget for those kinds of activities.

oh i'm excited, now i need to check on prices for my team - :)

Already have a ticket to see the Twins game!!! Which is really cool since I am from MN and all :)Karen

Related to Discover the Best Evening Activities After Your Conference | Events on StubHub

1. What types of evening activities are typically offered after a conference?

Evening activities after a conference can vary depending on the location and type of conference. Some common options include networking events, dinners or cocktail parties, live music or entertainment, and organized group outings.

2. Are these evening activities included in the conference registration fee?

In most cases, evening activities are not included in the conference registration fee. These activities are often optional and require a separate ticket or reservation. However, some conferences may offer a package deal that includes both the conference and evening activities.

3. How can I find out about the evening activities being offered after my conference?

You can usually find information about the evening activities on the conference website or in the conference program. You can also check with the conference organizers or ask fellow attendees for recommendations.

4. Can I bring a guest to the evening activities?

It depends on the specific event and its policies. Some evening activities may be open to guests, while others may be limited to conference attendees only. Check with the event organizers or refer to the event details for more information.

5. What should I wear to the evening activities?

The dress code for evening activities can vary, but it's always a good idea to dress professionally or in business casual attire. If the event has a specific theme or dress code, it will typically be stated in the event details. If you're unsure, you can always reach out to the event organizers for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Back