• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did Oprah Feature New Kitchen Products and Tips for Picky Eaters Today?

In summary, "Sa on Oprah" is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef featuring exclusive products and deals that were featured on the talk show, Oprah. These products can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or the company's website. They may have different designs or features from regular Pampered Chef products and are not eligible for discounts or host rewards. However, they are eligible for Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase.
Lorna May
Gold Member
Sorry this message is coming late! On Oprah this afternoon they displayed the dots bowls, the appy plates and stand. the SA small squares and stand and the new tongs.
For some you can catch Oprah tomorrow morning for a repeat of todays episode, it was a great first half for mom's with fussie eaters.
Lorna

I saw this. Great exposure for PC product!

I wish I could have seen it!!

There's another thread with this subject and someone posted pictures.

I looked but couldn't find a thread, what is it under?

Related to Did Oprah Feature New Kitchen Products and Tips for Picky Eaters Today?

1. What is "Sa on Oprah"?

"Sa on Oprah" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef featuring exclusive products and deals that were featured on the popular talk show, Oprah. It is a limited-time offer available to customers through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How can I purchase "Sa on Oprah" products?

To purchase "Sa on Oprah" products, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The products will be available for a limited time and while supplies last.

3. Are the "Sa on Oprah" products different from the regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the "Sa on Oprah" products are exclusive items that were selected to be featured on Oprah. They may have different designs or features from the regular Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I use my Pampered Chef discount or host rewards on "Sa on Oprah" products?

No, "Sa on Oprah" products are not eligible for discounts or host rewards. However, they may be eligible for any promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef at the time of purchase.

5. Can I return or exchange "Sa on Oprah" products?

Yes, "Sa on Oprah" products are eligible for Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange the product within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • National Conferences and Meetings
2 3
Replies
Views
kitchencop
Back