• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Did National Conference Registration Open on March 25th?

In summary, National Conference Opens Today is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. This year's conference will take place on July 23-25, 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. Only registered Pampered Chef consultants and leaders can attend, and registration can be done through the Pampered Chef website a few months before the conference. Attendees can expect valuable training, product launches, networking opportunities, and inspiration.
chef131doreen
Gold Member
They said registration for national Confrence is going to open March 25th but nothing yet . am I missing somthing ?

what time is the question! No you arent missing anything...they are slow.

Yeah, what Vanessa says.:) And don't forget, HO is 1 hour behind us folks in the Eastern time zone. I guess we will all standby pressing the refresh button!:D

Also, remember this is the EARLIEST they've ever opened registration so I don't think they are rushing anything...

My director told me that it was available at 10:00 AM Central Time, so maybe it's the same time this year.

Related to Did National Conference Registration Open on March 25th?

What is National Conference Opens Today?

National Conference Opens Today is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for its consultants and leaders. It is a 3-day conference filled with training, inspiration, and product launches.

When and where is National Conference Opens Today?

This year's National Conference Opens Today will take place on July 23-25, 2021 at the Gaylord Rockies Resort & Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.

Who can attend National Conference Opens Today?

Only registered Pampered Chef consultants and leaders can attend National Conference Opens Today. If you are not yet a consultant, you can sign up and register to attend the conference.

What can I expect from National Conference Opens Today?

You can expect to receive valuable training from top leaders, learn about new products and promotions, and network with other consultants and leaders from all over the country. It is also a great opportunity to get inspired and motivated for your Pampered Chef business.

How do I register for National Conference Opens Today?

You can register for National Conference Opens Today on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your consultant account and click on the "Events" tab to register. Registration typically opens a few months before the conference date.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Poll
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Popinfresh78