• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Desperate Housewives and Cheesy Artichokes

In summary, the "Desperate Housewives and Cheesy Artichokes" recipe is a delicious and easy appetizer that features artichoke hearts, cheese, and other savory ingredients. It can be made ahead of time and reheated, and it tastes great at room temperature. Any type of shredded cheese can be used, and canned or frozen artichoke hearts are also suitable. The total time to make this recipe is 40 minutes, making it a quick and convenient option for gatherings or busy weeknights.
ChefLaurel
I am doing a DH show next week. Am ready to go, except my demo recipe. The hostess is a pastry chef (gulp) and is making desserts. She has hosted many times, and most of the people coming have been to one of her shows. I am making a Baked Brie with Carmelized Onions before the guests arrive, and then was planning on making the Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers - has anyone made them before? Any tips? I am going to borrow an USG (hoping to earn my SS2 tonight, but it won't get here in time for the show) but I like that everything else is SS tools.

I am going to call them 'Susan's Cheesy Broken Heart' treats

Thanks for your help!

Laurel

I've had them and they are GOOD! That's what the consultant made when I hosted my first show last year, and they are also what I made at my one and only $1000 show! :D Maybe they are good luck. ;)

Hi Laurel,I haven't personally made the Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers before, but I have heard great things about them from other consultants. My only tip would be to make sure you have all the ingredients prepped and ready to go before the show, so you can easily assemble and bake them during the demo.As for your demo recipe, I think the Baked Brie with Caramelized Onions sounds delicious and will be a great addition to the dessert spread. And I love the name you came up with for the Cheesy Artichoke Appetizers - 'Susan's Cheesy Broken Heart' treats - it's very creative and will definitely catch people's attention.Good luck with your show next week and I hope everything goes smoothly for you! Let us know how it turns out.

What is the "Desperate Housewives and Cheesy Artichokes" recipe?

The "Desperate Housewives and Cheesy Artichokes" recipe is a delicious and easy appetizer featuring artichoke hearts, cheese, and other savory ingredients.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and simply reheat it before serving. It also tastes great at room temperature, making it a perfect option for parties or potlucks.

What type of cheese should I use for this recipe?

You can use any type of shredded cheese that you prefer, such as cheddar, mozzarella, or a blend of different cheeses. The choice is up to your personal preference.

Can I use canned or frozen artichoke hearts?

Yes, you can use canned or frozen artichoke hearts for this recipe. Just make sure to drain and pat them dry before using.

How long does it take to make "Desperate Housewives and Cheesy Artichokes"?

This recipe takes about 25 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to bake, for a total time of 40 minutes. It is a quick and easy appetizer that is perfect for last-minute gatherings or busy weeknights.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • jenniferlynne