• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Calculate Bonus FPV for Canadian Flyers in January?

In summary, the Canadian January Special for Pampered Chef is the Ultimate Air Fryer Set, which includes the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set. It is available from January 1st to January 31st, while supplies last, and can be purchased in all regions of Canada. The set cannot be purchased separately and cannot be combined with any additional discounts or promotions.
kam
Staff member
Can someone help me? I have some time to create the Canadian flyers, but I don't have the CATALOG show bonus amounts for January. Here is what I am guessing. Is this right????

CATTY
SALES.....Reg FPV....Bonus FPV
$1,000+...$200........$300
$900........$175........$263
$800........$150........$225
$700........$125........$188
$600........$100........$150
$500........$75..........$113
For every $100 in guest sales over $1,000, add another $37.50 in Free Product Value.

THANKS!

Yes, this is right for Canadian catalogue shows

Thank you!!!

1. What is the Canadian January Special for Pampered Chef?

The Canadian January Special for Pampered Chef is the Ultimate Air Fryer Set. It includes the Deluxe Air Fryer, Quick Cooker, and Quick Cooker Steamer Set.

2. How long is the Canadian January Special available?

The Canadian January Special is available from January 1st to January 31st, while supplies last.

3. Can I purchase the Ultimate Air Fryer Set separately?

No, the Ultimate Air Fryer Set is only available as the Canadian January Special and cannot be purchased separately.

4. Is the Canadian January Special available in all parts of Canada?

Yes, the Canadian January Special is available to purchase in all regions of Canada, including remote areas.

5. Are there any additional discounts or promotions for the Canadian January Special?

No, the Canadian January Special is already discounted and cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sunnygirl in nd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
Back