• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director What Unique Gift Does a Team Get for Watching Training Videos?

R
richsimpkinsg
I had a great idea from the ChefSuccess Thread on conference music. I downloaded 12 songs that were played from National Conference, and added 3. I am making a CD of the music and, if they watch all 7 video clips that were posted from Jill Lerner (pre-conference trainings), they get a CD as a gift. They know they are getting a gift if they watch them all but do not know what!Here is the CD:
1. I gotta feeling - Black Eyed Peas
2. Till the world ends - Britney Spears
3. Dynamite - Taio Cruz
4. Born this way - Lady Gaga
5. One more time - Daft Punks
6. Blow - Keisha
7. More - Usher
8. King of Anything - Sara Bareilles
9. Circus - Britney Spears
10. Edge of Glory - Lada Gaga
11. Smile - Uncle Kracker
12. Just the Way you are - Bruno Mars
13. Beautiful - Christina Aguilera
14. I'm Yours - Jason Mraz (cuz it makes me happy)
15. Never say Never - Justin Bieber (cuz I luv him!!)So EXCITED for meeting tonight - BEST MONTH EVER for my team!!

That's a great idea. I hope they
txtloves.gif
it! :D

That is awesome!

That is an awesome idea!!! Now if I just knew how to download songs and burn a cd!!!

cincychef said:
That is an awesome idea!!! Now if I just knew how to download songs and burn a cd!!!

Me too! I am not that tech savvy yet!

Go to Amazon. Purchase the individual songs. They have a downloader that will download to your Windows Media Player. Make all the songs "The Pampered Chef 2011 National Conference Playlist". Drag and drop each individual song to the playlist you just set up. Burn to CDs

Its pretty easy via media player. It gives you the 'burn cd' option. As CK lists - just drag and drop into a playlist and then burn. If you use iTunes, it has a CD Creator option too!

I forgot about a few of these songs and I had already made a playlist.

I also included:
Firework - Katy Perry (played at the end)
Raise Your Glass - Pink (played a lot)
F*c**n Perfect (Perfect) - Pink (Clean version) (not sure if it was played but wanted it)

Thanks for the idea for the team CK! Just wish I had a team that cared about it. I'll keep it in mind for the day I do have a real team. :) (I passed along the idea though to my uplines who do have a team like you!) Keep rockin' it girlfriend!

1. What is the purpose of the CD gift for your team tonight?

The CD gift is a way to reward and motivate the team for their hard work and success during the month. It also serves as a fun and enjoyable way to celebrate their achievements.

2. How did you come up with the idea for the CD?

The idea for the CD came from a post on the ChefSuccess Thread about conference music. I saw that there were 12 songs played at National Conference and I added 3 more to make a complete CD.

3. What are the criteria for receiving the CD gift?

The team members must watch all 7 video clips that were posted from Jill Lerner's pre-conference trainings. Once they have completed this task, they will receive the CD as a gift.

4. Can you tell us more about the songs on the CD?

The songs on the CD are a mix of upbeat and motivational tracks from popular artists such as Black Eyed Peas, Britney Spears, and Lady Gaga. There are also some more low-key and feel-good songs to balance out the mix.

5. Why did you choose to include a Justin Bieber song on the CD?

I included "Never Say Never" by Justin Bieber because he is a popular and beloved figure among my team and I wanted to include something that would make them happy and excited. Plus, the song's message of perseverance and determination aligns with the team's hard work and success.

Back