Are you describing what it looks like or what all it can hold/do? I would say:
1. It's about 12x12 in size (not sure if that is the actual size--my best guesstimate)
2. Capable of holding up to 16 regular-sized cupcakes or 48 mini cupcakes (tried it yesterday for my son's school)
3. Has slots to hold 24 deviled eggs with a groove that will prevent the eggs from getting stuck in the slots
4. The deviled egg holders double as ice packs and they will keep food chilled for at least 4-6 hours (tried that out also yesterday and it DEFINITELY is true)
5. It has two removeable trays that can hold veggies or chips and dip, whipped topping & fruit or anything similar
I made the strawberry cream cupcakes (not sure if that's the official name--cookbook is downstairs) as mini cupcakes and took them to my fundraiser yesterday. I froze the ice pack, put the strawberries and whipped topping in the tray on one side and 24 of the cupcakes on the other side minus the tray and ice pack. Everything stayed chilled from 8:30 a.m. until well after 1 p.m. I am VERY impressed with this tray! DEFINITELY plan on taking to the BBQ I am going to Monday.