• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Delicious Meals: What's Your Recipe?

Hi, I'm going the same route Nicole. I have tried the spaghetti squash before and it's really good with sauce, my husband and kids even liked it.:eek:I cut mine in half, lay face up cook on medium in oven for about 35 to 40 minutes with brown sugar then scoop out when finished...oh and lots of butter.mmmmm
niktim3
How do you cook yours?
Thanks!
Nicole

I cut it open, scoop out the seeds and then lay it face down in a shallow baking dish. Add a bit of water to the pan and bake at 350 for an hour or so until it is done.

Great with tomato sauce, or cheese, or pesto, or just salt and pepper.

I cut it in half, scoop out the seeds, and bake it on the bar pan, flesh side down with 1/4 cup of water. Bake at 325 for 35 minutes. Check it with a butter knife to see if it's done. The knife should go in easy when it's baked enough. It depends how big and thick the squash is. It may take longer to bake. Check out www.allrecipes.com for recipes.

My mom microwaves hers. Cut in half, scoop out seeds, lay face up, cover with plastic wrap, microwave 10 mins.

I cook mine in the microwave also, but I don't use plastic wrap. It is great as Pasta Primavera....;)

Ginger428 said:
I cook mine in the microwave also, but I don't use plastic wrap. It is great as Pasta Primavera....;)
Hi Ginger! I hope we're in the same wave again next year so I can say "hi" and introduce myself. Have you heard from Geekgirl69? I haven't seen her post anything since before conference.

vwpamperedchef said:
My mom microwaves hers. Cut in half, scoop out seeds, lay face up, cover with plastic wrap, microwave 10 mins.

Yep, that's how I cook mine too. Then I add spaguetti sauce and manage to fool my DD into eating it!! LOL

JAE said:
Hi Ginger! I hope we're in the same wave again next year so I can say "hi" and introduce myself. Have you heard from Geekgirl69? I haven't seen her post anything since before conference.

I have not seen her since General Session...We should be in the same wave, can't wait to hang out & have fun!

It's so weird that this thread showed up...I met with a nutritionist today and she suggested I try spaghetti squash. She said she "pricks" her's like 4 times with a knife and then cooks it for 10-15 minutes in the microwave until it's soft. I guess then she takes the seeds out. So does it really taste like pasta?? I'm getting excited to try it!!

Just make sure you cook it until it's soft, and it should taste pretty close to pasta if you put sauce on it.

Seeds out first, then microwave in water.... allright, will let you all know tomorrow!!
yep, trying the healthy route, not my forte by all means!
Nicole

I'm going the same route Nicole. I have tried the spaghetti squash before and it's really good with sauce, my husband and kids even liked it.:eek:

I cut mine in half, lay face up cook on medium in oven for about 35 to 40 minutes with brown sugar then scoop out when finished...oh and lots of butter.mmmmm

Related to Cooking Up Delicious Meals: What's Your Recipe?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories to help people create delicious meals at home.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant, by hosting a cooking party, or by shopping online through our website.

What is "Cooking Up Delicious Meals: What's Your Recipe?"

"Cooking Up Delicious Meals: What's Your Recipe?" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that provides tips, recipes, and inspiration for creating delicious meals using our products.

Do I need to have experience in cooking to use Pampered Chef products?

No, Pampered Chef products are designed to be user-friendly and can be used by anyone, regardless of their cooking experience.

Can I return Pampered Chef products if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee and you can return any Pampered Chef product within 30 days for a full refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ChefDi
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies