• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Time to Rejoin as a Past Consultant?

In summary, if you were a consultant for Pampered Chef in the past, you can rejoin the team without any issues. There may be a discounted fee for rejoining, but you will have access to refresher courses and resources to help you get up to speed quickly. You can also use your previous account login information, but if you have trouble accessing it, customer service can assist you. As a returning consultant, you will have the opportunity to reconnect with your previous team and customers, but some may have changed. Customer service can provide resources to help you rebuild your customer base.
traciejpeterson
Past consultant considering rejoining.

Do it :) I'd let you sign up under me if you want!No seriously, PC is such a great company and is always offering great stuff. They even have a half price kit rebate right now. PM me for more information if you want.

Looking for a great upline Let me know where ur located.

I'm in Central Iowa. Currently working to promote to director. The director above me is close by me and then the director above us is a National Exec.

I would recommend getting back in. I just started in November and love selling PC. I am in the NE panhandle up by Valentine. Not as much clientele as you could have in Lincoln. You are sitting in a great location. (Hey Wadesgirl - Way to go for asking her to join you! Good Luck on your directorship). Tracie - maybe we could meet sometime if I ever get up that way.

Last edited:
traciejpeterson said:
Past consultant considering rejoining.

I love PC!! And recommend it to everyone, especially past consultants. What do you have to lose really!!!

definitely a no lose situation - especially with the sign up incentives p chef is offering right now. $80 to start, with a $40 rebate if you put in $1250 in sales first 30 days. How can you go wrong? Best decision I ever made.

I use to sell PC back in 2007 and quit because I wasn't doing that great. I rejoined Sept. 10 and it was such a wonderful decision. My sales have been way higher this time around and I was nervous to start again b/c the first time around I didn't know anyone and then I really still didn't know many people but I took the chance and did it! I love it. I am so happy with my business this time around.

I'd definitely recommend it. You'll have your past experience to help you this time around. PC has been a thriving business, depite or because of the economy. If you join this month and qualify, you'll essentially be starting your biz for as little as $40! With the incentives, commission and pampered chef dollars, you'll come out ahead and not lose anything.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. We have a great team, and you'll have the support you need while you start your new adventure.

Wishing you much success!

I'm in Omaha if you want to find a somewhat local cluster...our meetings are usually down towards Gretna and wouldn't be far from you in Lincoln

And please note from my post, I'm not trying to recruit you away from wadesgirl (or anyone else), if you've already talked to someone...just letting you know that we're close if you need/want that

1. Can I rejoin Pampered Chef if I was a consultant in the past?

Yes, you can definitely rejoin Pampered Chef as a consultant if you have been part of our team in the past. We welcome back former consultants with open arms and are excited to have you back on board.

2. Will I have to pay any fees to rejoin as a consultant?

As a past consultant, you may be eligible for a discounted rejoining fee. This fee covers the cost of your starter kit and other materials to help you get your business up and running again. Our customer service team can provide you with more information on the specific fees for rejoining.

3. Will I have to go through training again if I rejoin as a consultant?

While you may not have to go through the same level of training as a new consultant, we do offer refresher courses and resources for our returning consultants. These can help you catch up on any updates or changes since you were last part of our team, and get you back up to speed quickly and efficiently.

4. Can I still use my previous account and login information?

If you remember your previous login information, you can certainly use it to login to your account. However, if you are having trouble accessing your previous account, our customer service team can assist you in retrieving your login information or setting up a new account.

5. Will I still have access to my previous team and customers?

As a returning consultant, you will have the opportunity to reconnect with your previous team and customers. However, if you were away for an extended period of time, some of your previous team members and customers may have changed. Our customer service team can help you get reacquainted with your team and provide you with resources to help you rebuild your customer base.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckellybakes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kim Biddle
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandy Vos