• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Considering Alternative Heat Sources in NH: Infrared Heaters vs. Pellet Stoves

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of alternative heat sources, including stovetop griddles, electric griddles, grill pans, microwave cookers, and slow cookers. These products are designed for convenience and energy efficiency. The electric griddle is easy to use, while the microwave cooker is versatile but not suitable for crispy foods. The slow cooker is perfect for busy households and environmentally friendly, and the grill pans can be used on various stovetops.
tvwalsh72
We live in NH and are thinking about some alternative heat sources. We belong to an energy coop and are getting our oil $.21 below customer price.

The coop is offering a deal on pellet and wood stoves. We were thinking on putting in a pellet stove but the entire cost to order, deliver, install, get pellets etc. . . may run us about $3000.

My friends are all going to invest in these "new" infrared space heaters. They heat 1000sf, cost between $300-400, are supposedly ultra safe, AND only increase your electric bill slightly.

I guess my question is does anyone have experience with these infrared heaters, how well do they heat, how much did you save on oil, how much did electric bill go up?

Any info would help, thanks,

Tricia

My friend has a pellet stove and loves loves loves it. She says it heats great and is very happy she made the purchase.

We have an outdoor wood furnace. It was a bit of an expense at first, but it paid for itself in less than 3 years.

And we LOVE IT :love:

We have a pellet stove (actually two) one in our up stairs living room as an insert in fireplace and another in our family room in basement a free standing stove.
Our furnace went out end of spring, still cold out, and the stoves were the only source of heat. They worked great, we are thinking of just heating with those this year and only using the furnace as a second alternative.

Kelly V.

One of my clustermates (although not in my personal line) has a pellet stove and loves it. She uses it as the only source of heat in her house.

Related to Considering Alternative Heat Sources in NH: Infrared Heaters vs. Pellet Stoves

What are the different types of alternative heat sources offered by Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of alternative heat sources, including stovetop griddles, electric griddles, grill pans, microwave cookers, and slow cookers. Each of these products is designed to provide a convenient and efficient way to cook food without using a traditional oven or stovetop.

How do I use an electric griddle from Pampered Chef?

Using an electric griddle from Pampered Chef is simple and easy. First, make sure the griddle is clean and dry. Then, plug it in and preheat it to the desired temperature. Once it's heated, you can place your food on the griddle and cook it as you would on a stovetop. The non-stick surface ensures easy cleanup.

Can I use Pampered Chef's microwave cooker to cook all types of food?

Our microwave cooker is designed to cook a variety of foods, including vegetables, rice, pasta, and even meats. However, it is not recommended for cooking foods that require a crispy or crunchy texture, as the microwave cooker steams the food rather than baking or frying it.

What are the benefits of using a slow cooker from Pampered Chef?

Slow cookers are a great alternative heat source for busy households. They allow you to prepare meals in advance and have them ready to eat when you come home. They also use less energy than traditional ovens and stovetops, making them a more environmentally friendly option. Plus, the low and slow cooking process helps to bring out the flavors in food.

Can I use Pampered Chef's grill pans on all types of stovetops?

Our grill pans are designed to be used on a variety of stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, it is important to check the manufacturer's instructions for your specific stovetop to ensure compatibility.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CrazyChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
rennea
Back