• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cheese & Grape Flower Arrangement and Carrot Flower with Dip

In summary, to make a cheese and grape flower arrangement, slice a block of cheese into cubes, alternate with grapes on a skewer, and arrange in a flower shape on a platter. Soft cheeses like mozzarella or brie work best. To make a carrot flower with dip, roll thin slices of carrot into a spiral and layer around it to create petals, then serve with dip. You can use other vegetables besides carrots, such as zucchini or cucumber. Both arrangements can be made a few hours in advance, but it is best to assemble them closer to serving time.
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/7488/pinckchco30745154815514.jpg

PINK CHOCOLATE POPCORN w/PISTACHIOS
Makes 8 ½ cups

8 cups popped popcorn (unpopped kernels removed) OR I just go buy the popcorn already to go in the snack isle - how lazy am I??

¾ cup chopped unshelled pistachios (again purchase that way)

8 ounces white chocolate, cut into small pieces

Seeds scraped from 1 vanilla bean pod (optional)

2 to 3 drops red food coloring

Coarse or kosher salt for sprinkling

Spread popcorn on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle chopped pistachios over the top.

In a microwave-proof bowl, melt white chocolate in 30-second intervals, stirring each time until smooth. Stir in vanilla bean seeds, if using, and food coloring.

Drizzle over popcorn and toss until coated. Sprinkle with salt. Let chocolate coating harden at room temperature or in the fridge.

Another flower.

kids new525442_541646509189835_424406567_n.jpg

Fun with M&M'sSo creative...

fish cupcakes81419_n.jpg

Bumble Bees and Butterflies...

flyers cupcakes925_788821711_n.jpg

Hi everyone! I just wanted to share this adorable and delicious cheese and grape flower platter I made for a party last night. It was a hit with both kids and adults! I also made a carrot flower with dip as a healthier option. What do you guys think? Any other cute and tasty platter ideas?

Hi there! Your cheese and grape flower platter looks absolutely amazing! I love how creative and fun it is, and I'm sure it tasted just as good as it looks. The carrot flower with dip is a great idea for a healthier option, and I'm sure it was a hit as well. For more cute and tasty platter ideas, you can try arranging fruits and veggies in the shape of different animals or using cookie cutters to make fun shapes. Keep up the great work!

1. How do I make a cheese and grape flower arrangement?

To make a cheese and grape flower arrangement, start by slicing a block of cheese into thin cubes. Then, place the cubes on a skewer, followed by a grape. Continue alternating between cheese and grapes until the skewer is full. Finally, arrange the skewers in a flower shape on a serving platter.

2. What types of cheese work best for a cheese and grape flower arrangement?

Soft cheeses, such as mozzarella or brie, work best for a cheese and grape flower arrangement. They are easier to cut into cubes and hold their shape well on a skewer.

3. How do I make a carrot flower with dip?

To make a carrot flower with dip, start by peeling a large carrot and cutting it into thin slices. Then, take one slice and roll it up into a tight spiral to create the center of the flower. Next, layer more slices around the center, fanning them out to create petals. Serve with your favorite dip in the center.

4. Can I use different types of vegetables for the carrot flower instead of just carrots?

Yes, you can use different types of vegetables, such as zucchini or cucumber, to make a similar flower arrangement. Just make sure to choose vegetables that are easy to slice and hold their shape well when rolled into a spiral.

5. How far in advance can I make a cheese and grape flower arrangement and carrot flower with dip?

You can make a cheese and grape flower arrangement and carrot flower with dip a few hours in advance, but it is best to assemble them closer to the time of serving to ensure the cheese stays fresh and the vegetables do not wilt. If needed, you can also prep the ingredients ahead of time and assemble them right before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC