• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check Out I Can Has Cheezburger

In summary, a conversation about a featured parrot on a website turns into a discussion about funny captions, photoshop, and the bird's ability to talk. The parrot's name, Puck, is also the name of the family's cat. The bird is very talkative and can even use words in context. The conversation also touches on other websites and a joke about a man getting a disease from his parrot.
That is too cute!

You can always photoshop the feather a different color! What a pretty bird though.

A bunch of the comments people have added have to do with the Spitzer situation - they're pretty funny. Like, "Wife bird is married to governor bird." FYI- the broken and misspelled English is a trademark of that site. They call it lolspeak. If you can't tell what a word is, read it out loud. That usually helps.

Okay Ann, I took a few seconds to catch on. That is so funny! Thank you for the laugh!

Lisa

Your bird is beautiful, I love African Grays. We have one named Puck--named before we adopted him. His former human loved hockey and thought the name was great--of course it doesn't sound great when he starts saying his name really loudly when company is over!! Needless to say my 17 year old son thinks it is the greatest when he goes into his "Puck, Puck, PUCKER" routine. Does yours talk much? Mine brings me such joy every day listening to him talk. My mom laughs every time we are on the phone and she hears him in the background.

Try to think of him as Puck, the imp from Shakespeare's Midsummers Night Dream. Puck is also our cat's name - very appropriate, too.

Beaker talks ALL the time! And she uses words in context. We ask, "What do you want for dinner?"
"Corn."
"Are you sure?"
"COOOOORRRRNNNNN!"She also says, "Birds can't talk. I'm a bird. I'm smart."

Bagelbagelbagelbagelbagelbagel.

Fine. phhbbtttt. Whooooo farted?Barf.

I LOVE icanhascheezburger and stuffonmycat.com, too!!!

Did you hear about the dumb guy who had sex with his parrot?He contracted a bad case of Chirpies, and the worst part about that is that it's untweetable.

Groan! And eeeuuuuwwwww..... :yuck:

Related to Check Out I Can Has Cheezburger

What is "Check Out I Can Has Cheezburger"?

"Check Out I Can Has Cheezburger" is a cookbook created by Pampered Chef featuring recipes inspired by the popular internet meme of funny cat pictures with humorous captions.

Is this cookbook only for cat lovers?

No, this cookbook is for anyone who enjoys delicious and easy-to-make recipes, regardless of their love for cats.

What types of recipes are included in the cookbook?

The cookbook features a variety of recipes including appetizers, soups, salads, main dishes, and desserts. There are also vegetarian and gluten-free options available.

Are the recipes difficult to make?

No, the recipes in "Check Out I Can Has Cheezburger" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, perfect for both beginner and experienced cooks.

Can I purchase this cookbook at a discount?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, I can offer you a special discount on "Check Out I Can Has Cheezburger" along with any other Pampered Chef products you may be interested in.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Back