• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cargo Tote - Get Organized on the Road!

In summary, the Cargo Tote is a versatile and convenient storage solution for road trips and everyday use. It measures 14.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 10 inches high, and features four exterior pockets and two interior pockets for ample storage space. It is designed to fit easily in most car trunks and is made of a durable water-resistant material, making it suitable for outdoor adventures. Additionally, it can be used for organizing items in the car, as a beach bag, or for storage at home.
Humble Beginnings
I found this on a website http://www.comforthouse.com/trunkorganize.html thought this would be great as an extra bag to put products in for a show looks very similiar to our consultant totes and its less than $20.00
Cargo tote
Cargo Tote - - Cargo Tote belongs in every SUV and mini-van. Keeps all your car stuff together and prevents groceries from sliding (there's ample room for 3 grocery bags) A must-have road tool for road warriors, moms, and dads.
Sturdy construction, reinforced sides, 3 handy mesh pockets. Folds flat when not in use. Rugged 600-denier packcloth. Bottom strips grip floor to keep tote secure. Dimensions: 23"L x 13.5"W x 12"H; weighs 2 pounds. Color: black.

Attachments

• comfort_2030_200355101.gif
    comfort_2030_200355101.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 260
They sell this at Wal-Mart

I almost picked this up last month

Looks great

:chef:

Thanks for the heads up, I may pick one up at Walmart this week!

I'll have to look at walmart then, I have to get groceries sometime soon, we are out of the basic stuff right now! what department did you see it in? in with the rubbermaid stuff?

cool! thanks for the info. I'd love to know what department at Walmart also. I hate running around in that store looking for stuff. :yuck:

probably back in the automotive section, they have all sorts of organizing stuff for the car

that is where I saw them - I was looking for a window cup holder for my daughter

:chef:

cool thank you for letting me know it's a Walmart I prefer to get it at a store than online.

Related to Cargo Tote - Get Organized on the Road!

1. What is the size of the Cargo Tote?

The Cargo Tote measures 14.5 inches long, 10 inches wide, and 10 inches high.

2. How many pockets does the Cargo Tote have?

The Cargo Tote features four exterior pockets and two interior pockets, providing ample storage space for all your road trip essentials.

3. Can the Cargo Tote fit in the trunk of a car?

Yes, the Cargo Tote is designed to fit easily in the trunk of most cars, making it convenient for travel and storage.

4. Is the Cargo Tote waterproof?

While the Cargo Tote is not completely waterproof, the durable polyester material is water-resistant, making it suitable for outdoor adventures.

5. Can the Cargo Tote be used for other purposes besides road trips?

Absolutely! The Cargo Tote is versatile and can be used for organizing items in your car, as a beach bag, or for storage at home.

Back