• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can the 12 Qt Stockpot Solve Your Soup Making Dilemmas?

KG, congrats on being a cancer survivor! I'm also a survivor, thyroid cancer survivor! I agree, early detection is the key!!:DI was pretty far along when I detected mine. A cousin, diagnosed with the same thing, at the same time, had a different doctor and protocal. He died three years later. I'm now just short of eight years.Obviously, my work here isn't done.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
I'm just finishing a cup (SA pink/dots cup from HWC last year) of vegetable soup that I just made in my new 12 quart stockpot.

2873_200.jpg

FINALLY! I've got a pot large enough to make veggie soup so I can toss in a rutabaga and not have broth all over my range! YUM!

KG - I'm sure you look CUTE with your pink/dots cup...is it because it's Valentine's Day?? Anyway...good day to be consuming soup today! Don't have the big stockpot yet...got my eye on it though.

No, I use it for two reasons - one, it's the perfect serving size for me for almost anything and two, it's from Help Whip Cancer. As a survivor, I can tell you that every day is Help Whip Cancer day.

i was trying to be funny....ha ha? sorry...

No need to apologize - in fact, thanks for giving me a chance to mention it again! I'm not ashamed of it and don't keep it a secret because early detection is the best route to a cure. BTW - Mom beat cancer twice and then her heart killed her, so no one ever said life was fair! :)

We are so glad you beat that cancer, KG! I bet you look adorable with your pink dots cup. Keep eating that healthy food so we can keep you around for a long, long time.

Thanks!My veggie soup is so good, tomorrow I may try pea soup.You do know the difference between roast beef and pea soup, right?Anybody can roast beef.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ..... I did love pea soup... till that one! :)

I got the 12 qt stockpot too and I'm loving it! Congrats!

Now that was a funny joke KG!!!

Congratulations on being a cancer survivor! I'm also a survivor, thyroid cancer survivor! I agree, early detection is the key!!:D

Thanks - but I don't want to be congratualted as much as I'd rather be an inspiration to someone who needs the inspiration. I was pretty far along when I detected mine. A cousin, diagnosed with the same thing, at the same time, had a different doctor and protocal. He died three years later. I'm now just short of eight years.Obviously, my work here isn't done. I conclude that I must have a lot of people to annoy before I move on.

KG - are you going to post your veggie soup and pea soup recipes?

The veggie soup today was an experiment because I've never had this much pot space to work with before. I'll let you know how it comes out next time.

KG I agree with you. Heart & cancer are both causes close to me. I wish we could do something for both causes through PC.

Related to Can the 12 Qt Stockpot Solve Your Soup Making Dilemmas?

1. What makes the New 12 Qt Stockpot different from other stockpots?

The New 12 Qt Stockpot from Pampered Chef is made with professional-grade materials and has a reinforced rim for added strength and durability. It also features a nonstick surface for easy cleaning and is oven safe up to 450°F.

2. How much liquid can the New 12 Qt Stockpot hold?

This stockpot has a 12 quart capacity, which means it can hold up to 3 gallons of liquid. This makes it perfect for large batches of soup, chili, or stock.

3. Is the New 12 Qt Stockpot dishwasher safe?

While the New 12 Qt Stockpot is dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan and maintain its nonstick surface.

4. Can the New 12 Qt Stockpot be used on all stovetops?

Yes, this stockpot is compatible with all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. It can also be used in the oven, making it a versatile option for any kitchen.

5. What are the dimensions of the New 12 Qt Stockpot?

The New 12 Qt Stockpot has a diameter of 12 inches and a depth of 7.5 inches. The total height including the lid is 10.25 inches. It also has a weight of 6.8 pounds, making it lightweight and easy to handle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cajunchelle
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cajunchelle
  • ragschef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ragschef