• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I succeed with Pampered Chef as a new consultant?

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to your business in order to build a strong foundation and establish a customer base. The company offers various support and training resources, such as a mentor program and online training modules, to help new consultants succeed. To have a successful start, it is important to focus on building relationships with customers and potential hosts, staying organized and consistent, and actively promoting your business. While having a network can be helpful, it is not necessary to have one to succeed with Pampered Chef. The company offers a generous compensation plan with the potential to earn up to 25% commission on personal sales, as well as additional bonuses and commissions
jgajmom
Gold Member
Hi y'all. I just signed with PC the beginning of this month. I held my first cooking show yesterday with my mom acting as host. It was really nerve racking. My daughter (8yrs) was there and wanted to help do EVERYTHING. I think I'll do much better when she is not with me. The show sales were good and I have two catalog parties going on. I just hope things don't fizzle out on me after my first few months.

Wahoo! Congrats and welcome to PC and CS!! You can keep the biz going....just make sure you let everyone know you're with PC....ask everyone to host a show or join your team, and you'll be fine! It really is as easy as telling 3 different people a day about PC.

Much success!!

Congratulations! Welcome to our little corner of the web.

1. How much time should I dedicate to my Pampered Chef business as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, it is recommended to dedicate at least 10-15 hours per week to your Pampered Chef business. This will allow you to build a strong foundation and establish a customer base. Additionally, the more time you put into your business, the more successful you are likely to be.

2. What kind of support and training does Pampered Chef offer to new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of support and training resources for new consultants. This includes a mentor program, online training modules, and local team meetings. You will also have access to a dedicated support team and a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to help.

3. How can I make my first few months with Pampered Chef successful?

To have a successful start with Pampered Chef, it is important to focus on building relationships with your customers and potential hosts. This can be done through hosting cooking shows, attending local events, and utilizing social media. It is also important to stay organized and consistent with your business activities.

4. Is it necessary to have a large network or existing customer base to succeed with Pampered Chef?

No, it is not necessary to have a large network or existing customer base to succeed with Pampered Chef. While having a network can be helpful, many successful consultants have built their customer base from scratch by actively promoting their business and products through various channels.

5. What are the potential earnings for new consultants with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a generous compensation plan for consultants, with the potential to earn up to 25% commission on personal sales. In addition, as you build your team and mentor other consultants, you can earn additional bonuses and commissions. The more you put into your business, the more you can potentially earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sabrina Serfling
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Sabrina Serfling
  • Jennifer Taylor
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Patsyscookin
  • Erin Bender