• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Christina Reclaim Success in Her Pampered Chef Business?

In summary, Pampered Chef allows for returns within 1 year of purchase for a full refund or exchange, with the exception of personalized or discontinued items. To return a product, contact a Pampered Chef consultant or Customer Care for a return authorization number and ship the item back to the provided address. Damaged or defective products can also be returned with a return authorization number and will either be replaced or refunded. Gifts can also be returned within 1 year for merchandise credit or exchange, with the original purchaser receiving the credit or exchange. There is no restocking fee for returns, but original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded and the customer is responsible for return shipping costs unless the item was damaged or defective.
christinaspc
Silver Member
Hello everyone I am Christina, I am restarting my business after taking a yr off after i lost my directorship and going to give it another shot i just don't think my timing was right for last time, But i am starting off strong already have 6 shows booked and so i feel stronger and more confident then the 1st time. I love this site i wish i would of been turned onto it before i have totally redid my who show put a whole new spin on things. Its good to be back !!!!

Nice meeting you all.

Christina

welcome back!

Welcome back Christina! I signed up again in 2001. It was great to be a "come back" consultant. I made a lot of mistakes the first time around just like everyone does and was able to start much stronger because I already knew what "not" to do! Good luck!

welcome back!

I totally understand what you saying finley1991 I do feel alot more confident then i did the 1st time i started selling. Thank you for all your kind words

Welcome back!

Hi Christina! Wecome to Chef Success, and back to the Pampered Chef!

Must be a trend. I just signed my consultant agreement online this morning, after 4 years inactive. I'm looking forward to getting going again!Tiffany
Chicago, Il

Welcome to CSto both of you and welcome back to PC!

Christina~

Welcome back to PC!! Hope your business soars!! Glad to have you on CS too!

Welcome Tiffany too!

Welcome back! I have a team member that just resigned too. She has a much more solid start than last time with clear goals!

It's so exciting to see! :sing:

I totally agree Beth my calender is sold booked for oct and nov and now working on dec. I can't believe how much better and easier it is this time around totally loving it and my new director Beth she is a doll really awesome compared to my last one who just wanted to mold me to her liking of shows and such, with chefsuccess this time i have totally redone my shows, everything i am not doing anything the same and seeing how it is going.

With Beth as your guide, I'm sure you'll do well.

1. Can I return products that I have purchased from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a satisfaction guarantee policy that allows you to return products within 1 year of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that personalized or discontinued items cannot be returned.

2. How do I return a product to Pampered Chef?

To return a product, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our Customer Care department for a return authorization number. Pack the item securely and include the return authorization number on the outside of the package. Ship the package to the address provided by Customer Care.

3. What is the process for returning a damaged or defective product?

If you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant or our Customer Care department immediately. We will provide you with a return authorization number and instructions on how to return the product. Once we receive the damaged or defective item, we will either replace it or issue a refund.

4. Can I return a product that I received as a gift?

Yes, products that were received as a gift can be returned within 1 year of purchase for a merchandise credit or exchange. The original purchaser will receive the credit or exchange, not the recipient of the gift.

5. Is there a restocking fee for returned products?

No, there is no restocking fee for returned products. However, please note that the original shipping and handling charges will not be refunded and you will be responsible for the return shipping costs unless the item was damaged or defective.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christina Wood
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefZee
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Chef Morri