• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Can a new mom still rock her Pampered Chef business?

me and my husband have been trying for a year and a half and I'm due in early June. Will PC allow me to continue on with my show while I am taking care of my child?The doctor said that since your son's heart rate was decelerating on the 2nd, they decided to evict him on the day of the test. He's doing great and has been home since the 4th. Your big sister is ecstatic and still waves & says hello everytime she sees him!
Sheila
Gold Member
Due to decelerations in my son's heart rate at my Non-Stress test on the 2nd, the Dr. decided to evict him that day. He's doing great and has been home since the 4th. Big sister (who is 16 months old) is ecstatic and still waves & says hello everytime she sees him! :D

Here's a photo of our happy family:

DSC02708a.jpg

And who lets a c-section stop them from doing PC? Not me! One of the Non-Stress Test employees is doing a catalog show as we speak! :thumbup:

Congratulations! And a catalog show to boot!

Congrats on your new addition!

Congratulations! I had forgotten that you were expecting.

Thanks ladies!

candiejayne said:
Congratulations! I had forgotten that you were expecting.

Oh, I hadn't forgotten ... preeclampsia wouldn't let me. :yuck: So glad to be DONE. My body is too old to be pregnant. LOL

Oh I'm sure you didn't forget. My cousin has been in the hospital with contractions since Wednesday, I'm sure she hasn't forgotten either! LOL

Congratulations! What is your new little guy's name?

Glad you're feeling well!

Beautiful. Simply beautiful.

Ahhh - great picture!! :)

Makes me want another one - well, maybe not. ;)

Last night at our bingo event, my host's daughter brought her 7 month old. He was getting cranky, so I carried him around and he helped me check on bingos. I definately got the baby itch... seeing pics of babies isn't helping either LOL!

congratulations on the new bundle of joy

Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new addition!:)

Wow I pray everyone is doing great. I miss babies. My baby is almost 19.

Glad you came through it so well and the baby is fine! Way to work your biz while on "maternity leave"!

CONGRATS! Love the picture!

Diane, we named him Connor

- - - - -

And speaking of working the business while on Maternity Leave, I had someone call today who wants to sign up as a recruit. After talking, she's going to do a catalog show immediately (since I'm not doing cooking shows while I'm recovering from the c-section). Her goal is to have her catalog show hit $1,250 so she can sign up as a recruit, take the show from me and use it to qualify for the 50% rebate this month. Woo Hoo! No complaints from me!!!

I told her that I'd be more than happy to help her do some cooking shows this month too, but that I can't carry any of my supplies to or from the show for her ... that she would have to do all the lifting & just let me help. ;)

Congratulations on your larger, beautiful family!

Sheila said:
Diane, we named him Connor

- - - - -

And speaking of working the business while on Maternity Leave, I had someone call today who wants to sign up as a recruit. After talking, she's going to do a catalog show immediately (since I'm not doing cooking shows while I'm recovering from the c-section). Her goal is to have her catalog show hit $1,250 so she can sign up as a recruit, take the show from me and use it to qualify for the 50% rebate this month. Woo Hoo! No complaints from me!!!

I told her that I'd be more than happy to help her do some cooking shows this month too, but that I can't carry any of my supplies to or from the show for her ... that she would have to do all the lifting & just let me help. ;)

Beautiful name, and beautiful family! Congratulations on the recruit, too!

Wishing you all the best!

He is adorable and CONGRATULATIONS!

Way to work your business too!

Congratulations!!!

tlag1986 said:

By the way, my baby is almost 25!!! But I have grandkids now! Six of them!!!:D

Thanks everyone!

caraighan said:
Congratulations!!!
tlag1986 said:
By the way, my baby is almost 25!!! But I have grandkids now! Six of them!!!:D

Oh, trust me, I'm old enough to be a Grandmother!!! I just waited really long to start my family. LOL

CONGRATS on your new addition!! WAY to keep your business going...that's GREAT!! GL with your new recruit!!

congrats!!! my new baby is now 2 months old and i also have a 2 year old kid besides. way to work the biz. i wish i could have done that.

Hello new mommy!

I had a question for you since you are doing PC and taking care of children...
I have not yet signed up with PC but I am so anxious and ready to burst out of the gates. Besides the normal jitters the only thing that has me questioning is the pending arrival of my first child on or around July 2nd. I would really like to get started but I am afraid to do it before the birth. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions?

The woman who I am thinking of signing up under did not address this and also seemed as though she wasn't interested much in meetings and trainings. (She commented that even if she gave me no training, the company offers enough. Not sure how to take that. I like being involved and want to be with others who do also.) I will definitely need the support and this is scaring me a bit. Any thoughts would be helpful. :0)

just sent you a personal message

TiffanyBarton said:
Hello new mommy!

I had a question for you since you are doing PC and taking care of children...
I have not yet signed up with PC but I am so anxious and ready to burst out of the gates. Besides the normal jitters the only thing that has me questioning is the pending arrival of my first child on or around July 2nd. I would really like to get started but I am afraid to do it before the birth. Do you or anyone else have any suggestions?

The woman who I am thinking of signing up under did not address this and also seemed as though she wasn't interested much in meetings and trainings. (She commented that even if she gave me no training, the company offers enough. Not sure how to take that. I like being involved and want to be with others who do also.) I will definitely need the support and this is scaring me a bit. Any thoughts would be helpful. :0)
just sent you a PM (personal message)

Since I can set my own hours, I have chosen to work them AROUND my family time. I mark off birthday parties etc. on my calendar and do not schedule cooking shows on those days. I also schedule my shows for Fri nights or on Sat/Sun so that my hubby can be at home while I'm working and spare us the expense of paying someone for childcare.

I have a 16.5 month old and now a 2 week old. Before the new baby's birth, I would just try to make business calls during my daughter's nap or after the husband came home & could distract her.

I bought him the book written by the husband of Doris Christopher called "Come to the Basement". He wrote how important it is to be a supportive spouse so that the PC Consultant can excel in their new business. My husband sat down & read it in one sitting and loved it. He decided that he would be my "CEO" (carry everything out'er) right away. I pack my bags & he loads them in the car. When I return from a show, he will unload everything & wash the dishes allowing me the opportunity to sit down & data entry the orders into P3. I HIGHLY recommend that you purchase the book on your first supply order!!! LOL

But feel free to e-mail me if you have more questions. I'm horrible about checking CS on a daily basis right now, but I do check my yahoo e-mail on a daily basis. ;)

Thanks so much! :0) I will likely email you if I have any questions. This new mommy thing is big stuff and the idea of starting a business just a few months before his birth is like WHOA!! For both me and my husband. So, here we go...

Related to Can a new mom still rock her Pampered Chef business?

1. How is the new baby doing after being born early?

The baby is doing great and has been home since the 4th. He is healthy and thriving.

2. What led to the decision to have a c-section for your son's birth?

Decelerations in the baby's heart rate during a Non-Stress Test led the doctor to decide to deliver him that day for the safety of both the baby and mother.

3. How is your 16-month-old daughter adjusting to having a new sibling?

She is ecstatic and loves her new brother. She always waves and says hello whenever she sees him.

4. Can you still do everyday tasks, like hosting a catalog show, after having a c-section?

Yes, having a c-section does not have to stop you from doing normal activities. In fact, one of the Non-Stress Test employees is currently hosting a catalog show.

5. Can we see a photo of your happy family?

Yes, here is a photo of our happy family with our new addition. We are grateful and blessed to have him in our lives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauradahl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • AlowayFamily
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
reneenshelcook4u
  • PamperedJen76