• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Boost Event Bookings During Slow Months?

In summary, "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" is a line of products designed to quickly and easily help with kitchen mishaps and mistakes. The line includes stain removers, odor eliminators, and quick-fix cooking tools, all specially formulated to target common messes and make cleanup and recovery easier. These products are safe to use with non-toxic ingredients and can be used on most surfaces, but it is recommended to test on a small area first.
susanr613
Gold Member
Like many of us, my December and January were pathetic, and it's been difficult to get March bookings. Well, tonight I booked 2 April and 1 May show, bringing my April bookings to 6, even with Easter weekend and the start of the baseball (little league) season. :sing:

Now I have to host coach the heck out of these ladies :D

Oooh, me too! My December and January went out with the trash! But, due to a 'booking blitz' I have 5 for March and my Mystery Host Sneak Peek. Hoping to get some for April. In fact, I'm GOING TO GET some for April. During my down time my one and only recruit got herself a recruit! Wahoo! Now, if I can just get myselft in gear so she doesn't pass me up :) I want to be her Director before she's a director. Does that make sense?

Congrats ladies!!!!

Go Sue!I feel like I'm bouncing back after a slow winter as well. I think the fact that we've had such a harsh winter here at something to do with it! I can't wait for Spring!!!!

Hi there! Congratulations on booking 2 April and 1 May show tonight, that's fantastic! I know it can be tough to get bookings during certain months, but it's great to see that you have been able to secure some for April despite holidays and the start of baseball season. I agree, now it's time to host coach those ladies and make sure they have a fantastic experience. Keep up the great work!

1. What is "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!"?

"Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" is a line of products designed to help you quickly and easily bounce back from any kitchen mishaps or mistakes.

2. What types of products are included in the "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" line?

The "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" line includes products such as stain removers, odor eliminators, and quick-fix cooking tools.

3. How do the products in "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" work?

Our products are specially formulated to target common kitchen mishaps and messes, making cleanup and recovery a breeze.

4. Are the products in "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" safe to use?

Yes, all of our "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" products are made with non-toxic ingredients and are safe to use in your kitchen.

5. Can "Bouncing Back and so Relieved!" products be used on all surfaces?

Our products are safe to use on most surfaces, however, we recommend testing on a small, inconspicuous area first before using on a larger surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • jterre
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
Replies