• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uncovering Drama on Big Brother Summer 09: Ronny's Attack & Chima's Outburst

In summary, the conversation was about an episode of the show "Big Brother" and the drama that ensued between the contestants. The main points discussed were Ronny's anger and alliance with Michelle, Michelle's attempt to partner with Russell and deny her actions, Jeff's win of the coup d'etat, and the dislike for certain contestants such as Natalie, Jessie, and Chima. The participants in the conversation also expressed their love for the show and discussed the strategies involved in playing the game.
raebates
Staff member
Okay, I don't really watch the show. I've caught an episode here and there this summer when I was watching something on CBS ended and Big Brother came on. Can someone please tell me what the heck that attack from Ronny was all about? And, why was Chima yelling at Russel? People astound me.Oh, and I really like Lydia's makeup. She's an interesting young woman.

Here is my take:

Ronny was ticked off that he was leaving and wanted to take Michelle down because she has a PHD and would fall in when he commanded. He's a smart creep.

Michelle tried to partner up w/Russell, by telling truth that Chima wanted to backdoor Russell next. Russell brought Chima and Michelle together. Michelle (thinking Russel is clueless) denied saying it(even though it was true to save face. Michelle has felt like she wasn't in a true alliance with anyone, so this was a smart move. Ronnie caught on and wants to take her down for not being bullied by him and keeping him on.

I'm sooooo glad Jeff won the coup d'etat...hopefully, Natalie(who is a liar and C-razy) or Jessie(who only loves himself) will go home.

Thanks, Elaine. Like I said, I'm not a devotee, but I do catch an occasional episode. It makes me laugh when one player accuses another of only being out for themselves. Everyone is out for themselves. It's not a team event, no matter how it's set up in the beginning. Plus, from what little I've seen, no one is more selfishly motivated than Ronny.

Chefgirl2 said:
Here is my take:

Ronny was ticked off that he was leaving and wanted to take Michelle down because she has a PHD and would fall in when he commanded. He's a smart creep.

Michelle tried to partner up w/Russell, by telling truth that Chima wanted to backdoor Russell next. Russell brought Chima and Michelle together. Michelle (thinking Russel is clueless) denied saying it(even though it was true to save face. Michelle has felt like she wasn't in a true alliance with anyone, so this was a smart move. Ronnie caught on and wants to take her down for not being bullied by him and keeping him on.

I'm sooooo glad Jeff won the coup d'etat...hopefully, Natalie(who is a liar and C-razy) or Jessie(who only loves himself) will go home.

Hey get out of my brain!! LOL I agree with everything you just said. I like Michelle and hope she manages to stay on. It woiuld be nice to see a strong smart woman do well without using her ahem assets. I like Jeff a lot and was cheering when he won the coup de taut. My DH also named Jeff was like calm down. I was very excited. And I think it's almost a good thing Chima won because now Jeff can use the coup de taut and it will be awesome!! I so want Jessie gone and Natalie is annoying. I want Chima gone too but once Jessie and Natalie go she has no friends so that will be fine.

Chime drives me nuts. She is so fll of herself along with Jessie and Natalie. You do know that if Jessie and Natalie are gone she will suck up to Russell.

I too can't stand Natalie and Jessie and also Chima is on my nerves. I was watching BBAD last night and a lot of it was Jeff, Jordan and Russell going over what happened on what days. Russell pretty much knows he is gone so will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow night!

can't stand Chima, she thinks she is all that and has all this control.... I was so happy how tonight went down, but didn't like Chima's actions once again. Lydia is psycho, don't they do pysch evaluations on these people. Was so glad to see Ronnie go, he played his cards all wrong and got screwed, he deserved whar he got and Jesse is a sore freaking LOSER!!!!! I am a BB addict!! :) haha

oh and hello people, it's a GAME.. they all claim to be these fans who have watched and followed all previous BB seasons. Had they, these morons would know, everyone lies, cheats and back stabs.... it is about who plays the game the best and can stay til the end. I hate when they win POV and get on these power trips ( Hi Jesse and Chima) One is nuttier than the next, get a grip or don't go on the show.

I just have to say that I watch it and love it, loved last night's episode. I like it when they shake things up a bit!

Laughed my fanny off after Jeff put Natalie and Jessie up..............too funny!! Sooooo glad Jessie is G-O-N-E!

itsjustCarla said:
Laughed my fanny off after Jeff put Natalie and Jessie up..............too funny!! Sooooo glad Jessie is G-O-N-E!

Me too! My DH and I were doing the happy dance!!!!

I am very happy with results as well. I knew he was going to put Jesse up against Natalie. I'm sooooo happy Jesse is gone too but unfortunately he made it to the jury so we still have to deal with his love affair with himself. I'm soooo glad I got out of being a fan of wrestling several years ago. If he makes it to his goal of being one I'd probably have to stop watching anyway. Though since america already hates him he'll make a good heel (bad guy in wrestling). I didn't like that Chima could compete for HOH though and why was Kevin listening to her. I don't think I like Kevin if his allegience is to Chima. I like Michelle but she's a wild card so who knows what she'll do with the power of HOH. I hope Jeff and Jordan survive and would love to see them make it to the end.

I like Jeff and Jordan too. I think the smartest thing Michelle should do is put Russell up against Chima - they are the 2 that are basically 'taking over' the entire house. Natalie was anything but Jessie's sidekick--all of her power was him. On the up side, as much as I don't care for Chima, I like it that she wants a "girl" to win.

Chima is gone!!!

I wish I saw that Chima was gone yesterday! What happened? We only taped until 9:00 and it went on until 9:15. All I know from the boards (my daughter) is Chima claims she left...while BB says they booted her. And that Jordan is HOH. Did Jordan nominate anyone for eviction?

And...what really happened with Chima????

Chima was booted by BB for violating the rules. Jordan is HOH - just got it last night as she was still teary eyed from her letter on BBAD. I don't know if they have done nominations yet.

How is Jordan HOH? Michelle was the one who put up Chima & Natalie on Sunday night's show (ran late due to golf). Did they start over again after Chima left? I don't watch BBAD so I'm not up to speed.

I am with Gina M. What I saw was Michelle is HOH and put Chima & Natalie up for eviction. Did I miss something?
I love Jeff & Jordan (my little home town girl)! I am from NC - they make such a cute couple.

What as up with the whole crying thing. They were acting like Jessie died or something. I was laughing so hard.

Jennie4PC said:
What as up with the whole crying thing. They were acting like Jessie died or something. I was laughing so hard.

That was hilarious!! I loved Kevin's comments - those girls are crazy! Makes for good tv watching:)

I'm a little lost. What did Chima do that violated the rules?

I am not quit sure of all she did but I read that she threw a 4 or 5k mic in the pool.

I'm guessing that would do it.

From what I heard, that was it, something about throwing a mic in the pool and refusing to put another one on...not too sure though, apparently some people found out on the CBS 24 hour live feed. I don't subscribe.

I thought the way those girls were crying was PATHETIC. Omg.....friggin' Lydia is a glutton for punishment....Natalie is just missing her shield and Chima?? Well... I'm not sure anyone can figure her out.

I'm stupidly addicted to this show and can't wait for tonights episode! YAY!

Rooting for J&J!

"Chima-Pet" makes me laugh (not a fan)

I'm shocked! I cannot imagine choosing to completely disregard the rules time and time again. I found the reactions of Lydia, Natalie, and Kevin interesting. Chima was the one completely responsible for what happened. Lydia was upset, but saw the situation for what it was. Kevin was nearly paralyzed with grief, at one point even blaming himself. Natalie blamed others, and I found her logic very, well, illogical. From what little I've seen Chima was never particularly friendly toward Michelle. No, she didn't put her up for elimination, but that was only because there were others she wanted out first. I'm really not sure how Michelle putting Chima up cause Chima to break the rules from, what, Day 4? Ridiculous. I was appalled when she threw the mic in the water. I was almost equally appalled when her friends tried to lie. ("It slipped out of her hand." People! There are cameras everywhere.)I think Michelle handled the loss of HOH privileges with class. Lydia is now just asking to be thrown out--is it against the rules to throw out someone else's food?

WOW WOW WOW - Chima is something else!

I'm just wondering exactly how much Lydia had to drink. And, she can't be surprised that Jordan put her up. I mean, when you call the new HOH a fat ho, chances are good she'll put you on the block.

Here is my take:

I think Jordan is right. Lydia just wants to be alone w/Jessie...but part of me also thinks Lydia was faking those tears. Who cries like that?

I'm starting to not like Kevin. At first his game was flying under the radar and sucking up. I'm surprised he wasn't in the cryfest. Jessie's cryfest. Not surprised about the Chima cryfest... Now his sneaky ways are irritating me. He is trouble.

Natalie is flat out insane. Oh, and hateful. I have worked with people like her before. It's why I love doing PC so much. No backstabbing. No drama. If I don't mesh with someone, then I don't have to work with them.

Russell is starting to get back on my good side. I think Chima and Natalie calling him a terrorist is probably one of the worst things you could do. That word scares me. His yelling is intimidating...but it's part of his game...

Jordan is so cute! My daughter thinks she is flying under the radar and surviving on Jeff's coattails. I don't care. She makes me smile.

Michelle is as brilliant as Chima is nasty. How can someone be proud of quitting a game and acting like that? Michelle reaction is what I strive for when my kids challenge me.

I told my husband that I think I'm falling in love w/Jeff.:love: :D I don't think I have to say why. But, calm, strong, team player, perceptive...eye candy, sexy, sweet...

Chefgirl2 said:
Here is my take:

I think Jordan is right. Lydia just wants to be alone w/Jessie...but part of me also thinks Lydia was faking those tears. Who cries like that?

I'm starting to not like Kevin. At first his game was flying under the radar and sucking up. I'm surprised he wasn't in the cryfest. Jessie's cryfest. Not surprised about the Chima cryfest... Now his sneaky ways are irritating me. He is trouble.

Natalie is flat out insane. Oh, and hateful. I have worked with people like her before. It's why I love doing PC so much. No backstabbing. No drama. If I don't mesh with someone, then I don't have to work with them.

Russell is starting to get back on my good side. I think Chima and Natalie calling him a terrorist is probably one of the worst things you could do. That word scares me. His yelling is intimidating...but it's part of his game...

Jordan is so cute! My daughter thinks she is flying under the radar and surviving on Jeff's coattails. I don't care. She makes me smile.

Michelle is as brilliant as Chima is nasty. How can someone be proud of quitting a game and acting like that? Michelle reaction is what I strive for when my kids challenge me.

I told my husband that I think I'm falling in love w/Jeff.:love: :D I don't think I have to say why. But, calm, strong, team player, perceptive...eye candy, sexy, sweet...

I could have written this myself - these are my thoughts EXACTLY. Once they get rid of Natalie Kevin and Lydia......that's when it will get interesting.

The first couple of times I saw it I thought Russel was a jerk. I still can't say he's my favorite, but he seemed better the last couple of times I saw it.While I don't care for Michelle's language, she's playing a much more logical game than Natalie or Lydia.Jordan is adorable, but I just can't get past my perception that she isn't particularly bright. And, while Jeff seems very nice, he doesn't seem a whole lot brighter. The whole conversation about the spiders made me feel very sorry for their pretty children, should they have any together.

I just watched last night's episode and they are all crazy! I've wanted Chima and Lydia gone from the beginning! Love Jordan, not the sharpest crayon in the box, but cute and Jeff is adorable and seems like a great guy!

:love:Jeff might sound dumb talking to Jordan or spelling technotronic...but I wonder if that is his game.

He makes me think he's smarter than he is letting others know.

And if he is that dumb...I don't care.:love::D

I couldn't agree more. Jeff is very nice looking and I loved what he did to throw the HOH competition last night. :) He's a doll and I hope him and Jordan do take it further!

Anyone care who wins Big Brother?

I do...but it seems like my people rarely win...other than Janelle.

I would Love Jordan to win. Why? Because she is so sweet and cute! :angel: I was so mad when Russell called her fat. Great! Just what teens need to think. Jordan is fat...grrr.

But, Kevin played a great game.:thumbup: I would rather see him win than that nasty - crazy Natalie win. :yuck: Please, oh please, don't let Natalie win!!! :yuck:

:love:America's favorite needs to be Jeff:love: I think he needs to become a newscaster, a game show host or just have any other job that we can look at him every day. Hmmm... ifhe is from Chicago maybe we can see if HO will hire him! Can you imagine how many people we could get at conference? :chef:

Last edited:
Jordan is my favorite, but I think Kevin will win - he DID play a better game. I sooo hope he doesn't take Natalie to the final 2. On the upside, everyone thinks that the Jury house still LOVES Natalie, so hopefully she won't go. I'm glad that Kevin and Jordan don't know that the jury house has turned on Natalie - I can't stand her!! She sounds and acts like she's 13!!

I'm rooting for Jordan - if she doesn't win then Kevin would be fine. I can't stand Natalie!! She is so despised on all the BB message boards as well - Jeff should definitely win $25,000. He's going to be on Bonnie Hunt's show on Friday!

Anybody watch? I won't say who won for those who DVR it - I'll check back tomorrow.

Y-E-A-H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy!!!!!
I love Jordon...and Jeff!!!

WAHOOO!!!

One blow to evil reality show people.

That was the best show ever!! I have to admit, I felt bad for Kevin. And did you see Jessie!?!?!? He was soooooooooo ticked off at Natalie!!! The look on Jordan and Natalie's faces when Julie said that Jessie's vote went to Jordan was priceless. wooooo hoooo!!!!

We watched it again tonight. It is sad to see Kevins lips/cheeks quiver. He did play one of the nicest and smartest games ever. Not Like That S-K-A-N-K Natalie! I hate that she won $50,000 and Kevin got nada!!

Yeah, that look on their faces over Jessie's vote did make me feel better. I wonder why I am in such an imature mood today. Usually I feel everyone's pain...not laugh at it. Yikes!!

Didn't you love Jeff's line about dating/taking Jordan to Hawaii? "It depends if she wins or not.":love: If my husband said that I would be mad...but Jeff says it and I get flustered and laugh. :love: I told my husband I love him...Jeff that is:) But, Patrick recently got a shorter hair cut and is working on the little under the lip stache...hubby is looking good.:thumbup:

Love it.. I am so glad the bad ones lost and the good ones won!!!!! It was a little shakey at the end.. but it turned out perfect!!!

1. What happened during Ronny's attack on Big Brother Summer 09?

During a heated argument, Ronny aggressively pushed fellow houseguest Michele, causing her to fall to the ground. This physical altercation resulted in Ronny's immediate eviction from the Big Brother house.

2. Why was Chima yelling at Russel on Big Brother Summer 09?

Chima and Russel had a tense relationship in the house, frequently arguing and insulting each other. However, the main catalyst for Chima's outburst was when Russel poured water on her bed, causing her to lose her temper and lash out at him.

3. Can you explain Lydia's makeup on Big Brother Summer 09?

Lydia is known for her bold and unique makeup choices on the show. She often incorporates bright colors, glitter, and unconventional designs into her looks, reflecting her quirky and creative personality.

4. How do these dramatic moments affect the dynamics of the house on Big Brother Summer 09?

The drama on Big Brother can have a major impact on the relationships and alliances within the house. It can cause tension, mistrust, and even lead to evictions as seen in the case of Ronny. It also adds an element of entertainment and unpredictability to the show.

5. Will there be more drama on Big Brother Summer 09?

It's safe to say that there will always be dramatic moments on Big Brother, as the houseguests are constantly under pressure and living in close quarters. Whether it's arguments, alliances, or unexpected twists, there is never a dull moment in the Big Brother house.

Back