• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3

customer care calls? I'm sure that you would be amazed at how many people have wish lists that they would like to have something off of. Also, be sure to tell them what you are aiming for. Women LOVE to feel like they are helping. YOU CAN DO THIS!!Don't give up!I think that is a great idea!
Muppetgal
Silver Member
Had a party booked for tonight which would have put me over for my SS3 (I need 200 more in sales) but she's just cancelled!

Basically this is the second date she has cancelled...but she was nearly in tears on the phone. All her friends have backed out at the last minute and didn't give her real reasons. I felt bad for her (and me!) but she has said she won't be trying again and just ordered the stuff that she wanted. I have a show open in the same town she's in, so have tagged it onto that (so she won't have to pay shipping as an individual order) because she knows a friend of the lady that had the show.

I'm gutted. I was SOOOOOO close, and my SS3 ends tomorrow at midnight so there is no time to get anything else done.

Oh well.

How many of you missed your SS bonusses? This isn't a bad omen is it???

I signed up 12/13 and didn't have the option of using Feb. as my ss1. So, I did my best, and bombed for Jan. :( But, I took the time to call people, and fill my calendar for Feb. and March. For Feb, I have 1 cooking show, 1 bridal shower, 1 fundraiser, and 2 catalog shows. I have been reading everything on this site and working on getting shows that will have guests that I don't know.
Its not a bad omen for you-you were so close! Now that your ss months are over, concentrate on Pan-O-Rama and earning the mid season products!~ :)

What are the guidelines where you are?? Are you sure that you need stuff in by Midnight tonight?? Check with your Director to be sure that it is how you think it is. Are you saying that you have exactally 3 months form the time that you signed your agreement? I noticed that you were in another country so I would be curious to know what they guidelines are there.

Even if for some reason that is the case, you do still have time!! Get on the phone today and do some customer care calls. Ask your customers if there is anything that they have been meaning to pick up and have just not called you yet to order it. You would be amazed at how many people have wish lists that they would like to have something off of. Also, be sure to tell them what you are aiming for. Women LOVE to feel like they are helping. YOU CAN DO THIS!!

Don't give up!Also, when you are making your calls, be sure to let your customers know what products are being retired in addition to the products that are increasing in price. They may be more apt to purchase something if they feel this will be the last time they will be able to get it! :D

I'm in the UK, and the date I got my kit the clock started ticking. For me that was November 22nd, so I have until tomorrow midnight to submit sales.

Our new catalog is out March 1st, however nothing is going up in price and the only product that is "disappearing" is the fondue set. The UK has only had PC for about 10 years, so it's really just building the catalog up still....I don't have half the stuff you girls do!

Most of my customers (so far) are family, and only saw me last month.

I don't think there is much hope of getting another £200 in sales overnight, so I'm just starting to come to terms with the fact that I will miss the last bonus. Funny thing is, I'm not too fussed for the actual products that we get here with SS3 (large bowl and wicker basket) but was more interested in getting half my start up price back, because that was the incentive the month I signed.

OH well....ho hum. I have what should be a good March lined up, so I'll just concentrate on that...

(ps no Panorama in this country either.....)

Muppetgal said:
I'm in the UK, and the date I got my kit the clock started ticking. For me that was November 22nd, so I have until tomorrow midnight to submit sales.
So are you saying that in the UK your month starts on the day you got your kit? Are you sure you are understanding correctly? Here in the US the month ends on the last day (using PP) and it doesn't matter what day of the month you started on - those days are "bonuses". For example: If you started on the 22nd of November and December was month 1 then you can submit in November and until the last day of December for month 1.

What about doing some early shopping? If you buy birthday, mother's day, father's day... even Christmas gifts now and ordered them in the name of the person you are giving them to you'll be a step ahead at gift giving time and will have earned those bonus products too. I hate to see you lose it when you are so close.

Yep, she's right. We have a midnight deadline that is 90 days after the starter kit has been shipped to us for SS3. SS1 has to be completed in 30 days.

bummerI missed SS3 because I didn't realize that the last day of the month is the last day to turn in shows. I had THREE open shows and didn't push to close them thinking it didn't matter. Boy was I furious when I discovered my error!

This is how I talked myself out of my "I hate PC and I'm quitting" mode. You would pay about 30% in tax on the value of the items you receive as a bonus. You get to purchase items for 40% in March for your product enhancement. So right there's that's 70% of the value of the item that doesn't really matter so you didn't really lose that much. (And for me, I figured there was about $300 more in sale orders because I waited that I got commission on). I'm hoping to buy the Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls at 60% in March if one of my hosts don't - or you could even do an individual show with some random orders and get the host discount.

anyway, good luck with more momentum in the future. BEE

Don't Give UpDon't give up so easy! Make phone calls...tell people your situation...I have had plenty times when I needed more sales and I got on the phone and made it happen. People are always willing to help someone in need! :) We are behind you all the way. Use your list of 100 and start making calls. If you don't make your sales you just might book a few shows. Either way...you win!

nicolespcshows said:
Don't give up so easy! Make phone calls...tell people your situation...I have had plenty times when I needed more sales and I got on the phone and made it happen. People are always willing to help someone in need! :) We are behind you all the way. Use your list of 100 and start making calls. If you don't make your sales you just might book a few shows. Either way...you win!

Trust me gals, I did all this and then some. I even went DOOR TO DOOR with catalogues to try and boost sales in case this show cancelled.

nada...nothing. I got nothing extra. My March is looking okay though! ;)

Unfortunately I don't have an extra £200 kicking around to do the Christmas/Birthday idea. I was willing to spend £50 if I got close enough (as there are a few things I really don't want to wait for) but not £200.

It's okay, I'm content enough with it.

Oh, and kit enhancement month is the FIFTH month after you sign up here for some reason... ??

Hi Muppetgal. All UK consultants have kit enhancement in April and when you start off you get the additional month as well in your first year. I found it a really useful way of building up the products I wanted to use for making the recipes at my shows. Best of luck.

kjc said:
Hi Muppetgal. All UK consultants have kit enhancement in April and when you start off you get the additional month as well in your first year. I found it a really useful way of building up the products I wanted to use for making the recipes at my shows. Best of luck.

Haha...well I don't get any "bonus" there either...as my fifth month will be April :rolleyes:

Muppetgal - In the original letter you were sent that gave you your SS dates and consultant cornor password, it will also have told you when your extra kit enhancement month is. It may be May. They really will give you two chances of buying reduced price products in your first year.
Don't give up. The business seems to be really cyclical. Feb has been a real downer of a month for me but March looks like it could be really exciting. Just as well as I'm desperate for New York points!

kjc said:
Muppetgal - In the original letter you were sent that gave you your SS dates and consultant cornor password, it will also have told you when your extra kit enhancement month is. It may be May. They really will give you two chances of buying reduced price products in your first year.
Don't give up. The business seems to be really cyclical. Feb has been a real downer of a month for me but March looks like it could be really exciting. Just as well as I'm desperate for New York points!

Oh dont worry I'll NEVER give up...I love doing this and so many people have said it suits me perfectly!

Just bummed I didn't make SS3 because I'm used to always acheiving all my goals, it's just that Feb was a TERRIBLE month, for not only be but I know my directors whole team had a hard time of it in Feb...

1. What is "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3"?

"Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" is a phrase used in Pampered Chef to refer to a limited time offer for customers to purchase a special set of products at a discounted price.

2. What products are included in the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer?

The products included in the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer vary, but typically include a combination of kitchen tools and gadgets, cookware, and food items. The specific products in the offer may change each time it is available.

3. How long is the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer available?

The "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer is only available for a limited time, typically a few weeks. After that, it will no longer be available for purchase.

4. Can I purchase the products in the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer individually?

The products in the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer are only available as a set and cannot be purchased individually. This is what makes the offer a great deal, as the products are typically discounted when purchased together.

5. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer?

No, anyone can purchase the "Bah! I'm Only *Just* Going to Miss My Ss3" offer. However, Pampered Chef consultants may be able to offer additional discounts or perks to their customers who purchase the offer through them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mom2leelee
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Kimberlymmj