• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Many Tomatoes Are Needed for a Family Salsa-Making Event?

In summary, Trish from Texas is excited about her upcoming Homemade Salsa-making Event and has enlisted the help of the owner of the local Farmer's Market to get a great deal on a Food Chopper. The owner is a satisfied customer of Trish's and is also buying more choppers for her daughter-in-laws. Trish is happy to share her success with her Pampered Chef Consultant colleagues.
Trish in Texas
Gold Member
My husband I went over to the local Farmer's Market to inquire about tomatoes for next month's Homemade Salsa-making Event at our house. The daughters and grandkids come over to help make at least 5 quarts, so we will need quite a lot of them. It's an annual event that everybody loves to participate in. In talking to the owner, she agreed to do a Catty Show so she could get the Food Chopper dirt cheap (no pun intended!) She loves the one she bought from me last year and likes to buy ones for the daughter-in-laws, since hers always mysteriously disappears! I thought this was really good, since all I thought I'd get from her was another order :)

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

WooHoo!!

http://www.i-am-pregnant.com/1226617200

Way to work your business!

Thanks, guys. She said that if they ruled out Florida as a source of the recent samonella outbreak, Florida was thinking of suing the FDA! Kind of radical, huh?

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Hello Trish!

I'm so excited to hear about your upcoming Homemade Salsa-making Event! It sounds like such a fun and delicious tradition for your family. I'm sure your daughters and grandkids are looking forward to it.

I'm also glad to hear that the owner of the Farmer's Market will be doing a Catty Show to get the Food Chopper at a great price. It's always a pleasure to hear how satisfied our customers are with our products, and I'm happy to hear that she loves the one she bought from you last year. It's great that she wants to share the love and buy some for her daughter-in-laws as well.

Thank you for sharing this with us, Trish! It's always a pleasure to hear about successful events and happy customers. Keep up the great work!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

What is "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show"?

"Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show" is a fun and interactive cooking demonstration by Pampered Chef that focuses on delicious recipes using fresh tomatoes. It is a great way to learn new cooking techniques and get inspired in the kitchen.

How can I attend a "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show"?

You can attend a "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show" by hosting a Pampered Chef party with your friends and family. Our consultants will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools, and guide you through the recipes while you and your guests get to taste and enjoy the delicious dishes.

What kind of recipes are featured in "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show"?

The recipes in "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show" vary from appetizers and salads to main dishes and desserts, all featuring fresh and flavorful tomatoes. Our consultants will provide a variety of options for you to choose from and will customize the menu based on your preferences and dietary restrictions.

Is there a cost to attend a "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show"?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show". Our consultants will provide all the ingredients and tools needed for the recipes, and there is no obligation to purchase anything. However, we do offer special discounts and rewards for hosting a party and making purchases.

Can I purchase the products used in "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show"?

Yes, all the products used in "Asked About Tomatoes, Got Show" are available for purchase through your Pampered Chef consultant. Our high-quality kitchen tools and cookware will make cooking with tomatoes even easier and more enjoyable. Plus, you can also purchase any ingredients used in the recipes to recreate them at home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
Back