• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Take the Plunge into Consulting?

In summary, to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you must attend a show or event hosted by a current consultant and purchase a starter kit. The starter kit includes a variety of products, business materials, and access to your personal consultant website. The cost of the starter kit ranges from $99 to $159 and there are no additional fees or quotas. Previous sales experience is not required as the company provides training and support. Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant offers the opportunity for extra income, product discounts, a supportive community, and flexibility in scheduling.
heather4tpc
Hi all my name is Heather Cushnie, I took the plunge after my show on the 1st and became a consultant...yikes, very scared, but I'm hopeful.

:) Hi and welcome! I too am new (just signed up on 9/15) and have found this site to be soooo helpful. Really, a great bunch of people! Good luck!

Congratulations on your new business, and welcome to our crazy little online cluster. Be sure to ask if you have any questions.

1. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

In order to become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you must first attend a show or event hosted by a current consultant. At the show, you can sign up and purchase a starter kit, which includes all the tools and materials you need to get started.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, as well as business materials such as catalogs, order forms, and training materials. It also includes access to your personal consultant website and back office.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost of the starter kit varies, but it typically ranges from $99 to $159. This initial investment is all you need to start your business and there are no additional fees or monthly quotas.

4. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a successful consultant?

No, you do not need any previous sales experience to be successful as a Pampered Chef consultant. The company provides extensive training and support to help you learn about their products and build your business.

5. What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn extra income, receive discounts on products, and be a part of a supportive and fun community. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Davis
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Heather Collins
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Denise Timpone