• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to meet the newest Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is a quick and easy process that can be done through their website or a current consultant. The starter kit, which includes a variety of products, supplies, and training materials, can range from $109 to $259, but can also be earned for free by hosting a party. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, attend training events, and be part of a supportive community. You can start earning money as soon as you submit your first party order, with commission and bonuses based on your performance.
LarissaRed123
I've been a member of CS since the beginning of August, but I didn't actually sign up to be a consultant until the end of August.

I've just submitted my third show this morning, so I will have submitted my $+1250 is sales well before my first 30 days is up. I'll have my fourth show tomorrow.

I've also got two ladies that are interested in the biz, so I'm hoping that one of them will sign up under me as well.

I love Pampered Chef and I'm really enjoying being a consultant so far and I've learned so much and gotten great ideas from the threads here at Chef Success.

Congratulations on your new business! You are off to a great start!

Hi Larissa and welcome! Love your name, I almost named my daughter Larissa. =)

Congrats! Looks like you're on your way to promoting and getting a couple of raises, in addition to 200 PCD+! This biz is a great one and I'm glad you're loving it too! May you have continued success!

Congrats on your new business and on such a great start! :)

Congratulations! You're doing great.

Congrats, and we're glad to have you here.

Larissa, you are doing great!!! I'm still in the keeping my fingers crossed mode..Congratulations on making a great start--and two recruit leads, that's awesome!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up through their website or through a current consultant. The sign-up process is quick and easy, and you will receive your consultant ID and starter kit within a few days.

2. What is included in the starter kit?

The starter kit includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes a free three-month subscription to their online consultant resource center.

3. How much does it cost to become a consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The kits range from $109 to $259, but you can also earn the kit for free by hosting a qualifying party.

4. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, attend training events, and be part of a supportive community. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from home.

5. How soon can I start earning money as a consultant?

You can start earning money as a Pampered Chef consultant as soon as you submit your first party order. You will earn a percentage of your sales as commission, and you can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • PChefAdriel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gracie Stafford