• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Become a Pampered Chef Party Consultant?

In summary, to become a Pampered Chef Party Consultant, you must first sign up and submit your application online or through a consultant. Once approved, you will receive your Consultant ID and starter kit. To book parties, you can reach out to your network and use social media. You can work as a consultant while holding a full-time job. Consultant's Corner is an online portal for consultants to access resources. The starter kit includes top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials.
IAmChefJ
After weeks of plotting and planning and reading all the awesome information here, I officially signed the paperwork last night!

I'm so excited! I have my first 4 parties booked, not including my own grand opening. I work full time, so it's going to be interesting to see how I make all of this work. I can't wait to get access to Consultant's Corner and to get my kit!!!!

Joyce
Nashville

Good for you Joyce!!! Welcome aboard and enjoy your PC job!!!!

Congrats & good luck! & if you get those 4 shows done in your first 30 days, you'll get that extra, extra PC$:)

Congratulations on taking the plunge!!! There are a lot of us who work full-time and do PC as well so you're in good company. Enjoy your new journey!! :D

Welcome Joyce!!!:)

icon_welcome.gif
Hey, Music City! Welcome to our little asylum. ;) Be sure to check out The Hitchhiker's Guide to CS and have a good time while you're here!

My kit is supposed to arrive today! I'm so dang excited. I went to the store yesterday and bought the ingredients for the pizza, which is what we're going to have for dinner tonight. My first show isn't until next Friday, so I've got plenty of time to practice!

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome to CS and congratulations on starting your own business!!

Hi, Joyce! Welcome!

I just signed my agreement Wednesday, and my kit should be here next week. I have 5 shows booked (mostly catalog shows since they are out of town friends) not counting my Grand Opening and am working towards some more towards the end of the 30 days. I work full time and am the mother of two preschoolers so this venture will keep me plenty busy. I am really nervous, but I know that once I get over the initial feeling of not knowing what I am doing or what I am going to say that I will really enjoy it. I love cooking and Pampered Chef so it was the right decision for me. I look forward to learning all about the biz and getting great ideas from all the vets out there.

It's really mostly about loving the products and sharing that love with others. As for not knowing what you're doing . . . Well, there are some who would tell you that that's still true of me four years into the business. LOL!

Welcome to PC and CS!! :D I work full time as well with a four-year old and it's totally doable! You just need to have your calendar in order and take advantage of every little pocket of free time you can find.

Good luck and have fun with your kit when you get it!! :D

WELCOME!!! I"m so glad you decided to join our crazy group too! You will LOVE PC!!!

It's so neat that this thread was brought back up, because I QUALIFIED YESTERDAY!!!! Today was day 30.... I submitted 6 shows, and hit the $1250 in sales, plus the May recruiting bonus, so I earned $300 in PC dollars! Now the trick is going to be not spending it all before my KE month. :-D

2 more shows in June... really hoping to hit $1500 for June SAT.

Way to go! That's awesome! :)

1. What is the process for becoming a Pampered Chef Party Consultant?

The first step is to sign up and submit your application online or through a Pampered Chef Consultant. Once your application is approved, you will receive your Consultant ID and have access to Consultant's Corner. You will also receive your starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to get you started.

2. How do I book parties as a Pampered Chef Party Consultant?

One of the best ways to book parties is by reaching out to your network of friends, family, and acquaintances. You can also utilize social media platforms to promote your business and reach a larger audience. Pampered Chef also provides training and tips on how to effectively book parties.

3. Can I work as a Pampered Chef Party Consultant while holding a full-time job?

Yes, you can work as a Pampered Chef Party Consultant while holding a full-time job. Many Consultants balance their Pampered Chef business with their other commitments and responsibilities. It may require some time management and prioritization, but it is definitely possible.

4. What is Consultant's Corner and how do I access it?

Consultant's Corner is an online portal exclusively for Pampered Chef Consultants. It provides access to various resources, including training materials, product information, and business tools. You can access it by logging in with your Consultant ID and password.

5. What is included in the Pampered Chef starter kit?

The starter kit includes a selection of Pampered Chef's top-selling products, business supplies, and training materials. It also includes a personalized website and access to Consultant's Corner. The kit is designed to help you get started and be successful as a Pampered Chef Party Consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rebecca Clive
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Joyce D
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bonnie hunt