• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to become a Pampered Chef and leave the Army behind?

In summary, the speaker was inspired to leave the Army after 8 years of service in order to pursue their passion for cooking. They joined Pampered Chef, which offered them more flexibility and control over their career. In terms of work culture, Pampered Chef is more relaxed and supportive compared to the strict hierarchy and rules of the Army. Joining Pampered Chef does not require giving up Army benefits, but it may be necessary to consult with superiors to ensure no conflicts of interest. Pampered Chef provides comprehensive training and support for new consultants, including online training, workshops, and mentorship. It is possible to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef, but it requires dedication, hard work, and building a strong customer base.
PamperedTre
Hi, everyone.

I'm an aspiring Pampered Chef to be. I'm finishing up my enlistment in the Army (been a looong 8 years ... oh my gosh).

I basically don't ever want to work directly under someone again. I want to be somewhat flexible and I'm exhausted with the Army mentality. You'd think after 8 years, you'd get a little respect?

Okay, okay ... I love the Army. I really do. But my time is done.

I love cooking, I'm a newlywed, I just adore Pampered Chef ...

I can't wait!

I'd love advice if you have it and I have been spending the past few days reading all of your posts. You guys are funny!

I wish you all the beset and I'll see you in the forums!

XO,
Tracy
(Pampered Tr'e)

:blushing:

Welcome Tracey.Don't be afraid to ask any questions, that's what we are here for.

Welcome Tracey! Just a warning that this place CAN be addicting! LOL!

Hi Tracy. Get the word out that you are starting and get your shows booked so when you sign, you'll be ready to roll!

Welcome, and feel free to pick our brains! :)

(and before KG beats me to the punch... Just don't pick our noses!)

Welcome, and thank you for your service. Best wishes on your new business!

Welcome Aboard!!:)

Welcome to our crazy little family!!
You will come to love us...........

Welcome to our courner of the world! You have picked the best company to work for with the nicest people! :cool: :p

Hi Tracy and welcome!
Will you be returning to the US to start your PC business?

Welcome Tracey!

You found the right place to be if you want to drive your own destiny! Here's what I have learned:
- Set goals and make realistic plans to reach them
- Share your enthusiasm with everyone! People will want to work with you
- On the other hand, understand that when people say no, it's not to you
- Work the numbers - the 3-2-1 system really does work
- Above all - HAVE FUN!

Best of luck in this new chapter in your life!!

Thank you for your service!

Welcome to our crazy, fun little world. Happy to have you aboard!

Welcome Tracy...this is a great site for support and a lot of info!

Welcome Welcome!!

1. What inspired you to leave the Army and join Pampered Chef?

After 8 years of service, I was ready for a change and wanted to pursue my passion for cooking. Pampered Chef provided the perfect opportunity for me to do so while also giving me more flexibility and control over my career.

2. How does Pampered Chef compare to the Army in terms of work culture?

Pampered Chef has a much more relaxed and supportive work culture compared to the strict hierarchy and rules of the Army. It's a positive and fun environment that encourages creativity and personal growth.

3. Will joining Pampered Chef require me to give up my Army benefits?

No, you can still retain your Army benefits while working for Pampered Chef. However, you may need to consult with your superiors to ensure there are no conflicts of interest or regulations that may prevent you from working with Pampered Chef.

4. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef provide for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for all new consultants. This includes online training, workshops, and mentorship from experienced consultants. You will also have access to a variety of resources and tools to help you succeed in your business.

5. Is it possible to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef?

Yes, many consultants have been able to make a full-time income with Pampered Chef. However, it will require dedication, hard work, and building a strong customer base. It is also important to note that success and income may vary for each consultant depending on their efforts and market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angela Howard
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kathy Phillips