• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready for Your First Sunday Party? Share Your Experience!

In summary, for your first Sunday party, it is recommended to dress comfortably and casually while still looking presentable. Arrive at least 30 minutes before the party starts and bring your host's kit and some basic kitchen tools. To calm your nerves, take deep breaths and remember your training and passion for the products. If you make a mistake, apologize and continue with the party.
Queenelizzy
First party is Sunday....I am nervous!

You'll do fine! :thumbup: And welcome to Chef Success and Pampered Chef!!!
Just remember, you will only have to do your first show once! One tip of advice is watch your video that came in you kit a few times and take notes. Then go and make up an outline that you can take with you, for you to look at when you feel nervous, and it will help you remember to do and say the things you need to get bookings and just have a successful show all together!
Good luck and let us know how it went!:D ;)
Again, welcome!:balloon:

Last edited:
Relax, have fun, smile and share your excitement. If you forget to say something, don't worry, there is always next time. :)

Everyone gets nervous sometime, just remember you have all the fun tools and they don't!

Enjoy, welcome, and good luck!

First party is Sunday....I am nervous!

Congrats on your new business and welcome to Chef Success. You'll love this site! The people are great and very helpful. You'll find lots of tips and ideas here to help you. Good luck on your first show!

you have all the fun tools and they don't!

Never thought of it like that but I love it!

Welcome, welcome!!! I hope things go great for you. Have fun!!! Let us know how it goes! :)

Welcome Aboard!!:) Let's us knoiw how you did after your show! Good Luck!

Good luck! Like already posted, you will only have to do your first show ONCE...and then the butterflies get a little better each time after that!

My first show, I was so nervous that my VOICE WAS SHAKING...and I made it!

Just have FUN!!!! :D If you are having fun, they will too. And don't try to be perfect or expect to know everything. It's OK to say, I don't know, but I'll find out for you. Then, write down their question, talk to your up-line and then be sure to get back to the customer. Have FUN!!!!

Welcome, and best wishes. Remember this line: We're pampered, not perfect. It comes in handy. :)

Welcome!!! Good Luck On Your First Show!

Good luck with your show... and welcome!!

Welcome and good luck tomorrow! Let us know how it goes.

1. What should I wear to my first Sunday party?

It's best to dress comfortably and casually, while still looking presentable. Avoid anything too revealing or tight, and wear comfortable shoes since you will be standing and moving around for the duration of the party.

2. What time should I arrive for my first Sunday party?

We recommend arriving at least 30 minutes before the party is scheduled to start. This will give you enough time to set up and prepare before the guests arrive.

3. What should I bring to my first Sunday party?

You will need to bring your host's kit, which includes catalogs, order forms, and other necessary materials. It's also helpful to bring some basic kitchen tools and supplies, such as a cutting board and knife, for any demonstrations or recipe preparations.

4. How can I calm my nerves before my first Sunday party?

Take a few deep breaths and remind yourself that you have been trained and prepared for this. Trust in your knowledge and passion for our products, and remember that the guests are there to have fun and learn about our products, not to judge you.

5. What should I do if I make a mistake during my first Sunday party?

Mistakes happen, and it's important to remember that it's not the end of the world. Stay calm and apologize if necessary, then move on and continue with the party. Your enthusiasm and passion for our products will overshadow any small mistakes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindy Lou Prior
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Stabler
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kimberly Moreno