• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You New to Pampered Chef? Join Me on My Journey!

In summary, the speaker is a new consultant for Pampered Chef, having joined 30 days ago. They are located in NB Canada but note that Pampered Chef is a global company. The decision to join was based on their passion for cooking and desire for a flexible job. They have had two shows so far and are eager to learn new cooking techniques, recipes, and build relationships with customers and fellow consultants.
northern_sunshine
Like my title says, I'm new to TPC, my 30 day mark is June 6th if that tells you! LOL

My name is Angela and I live in NB Canada. When I'm not selling TPC I stay at home with my 2 daughters, ages 6 and 5 1/2 months. I've only had 2 shows, one "grand opening" and on for a friend and I have 2 more this week. Looking forward to learning lots from you pros.

Welcome! both to PC and to our crazy corner of the net.

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business venture. We're weird but fairly harmless.

And you will learn a lot from Rae and Ann!!!!!

Best of luck with your new business!!

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome! Best wishes for success!

welcome, congratulations, and good luck in your new business, it is soooo much fun!

Welcome! With all the info you will get on this site, you will do great!!!:)

New as well...My name is Bridgette and my 1st official day as a PC Consultant was April 21st. I made it through the 1st 30 days very easy, but June has been very difficult.

I moved to CO from WI a year ago and we decided I would not work out of the home! Have always loved PC and already had sooo many PC items and decided this would be a great opportuntiy to meet new ppl and share my love for PC! I have two girls (10 and 7). A wonderful hubby who totally supports my efforts.

I look forward to learning from each of you...

Welcome, Bridgett.

1. How long have you been with Pampered Chef?

I am relatively new to Pampered Chef, with my 30 day mark coming up on June 6th. However, I am eager to learn and grow as a consultant.

2. Where are you located?

I am located in NB Canada, but Pampered Chef is a global company with consultants all over the world.

3. What made you decide to join Pampered Chef?

I decided to join Pampered Chef because I have always been passionate about cooking and trying out new kitchen tools. I also wanted a flexible job that would allow me to stay at home with my two daughters.

4. How many shows have you had so far?

I have had two shows so far, one grand opening and one for a friend. I am excited to have two more shows this week and am looking forward to many more in the future.

5. What are you most excited to learn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

I am most excited to learn new cooking techniques and recipes using Pampered Chef products. I am also looking forward to building relationships with my customers and fellow consultants as I continue on my Pampered Chef journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PeggyB
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm