• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland?

In summary, the speaker has been a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland for 4 months, and was drawn to the opportunity because of their passion for cooking and sharing it with others. They have enjoyed trying new products and recipes, hosting cooking parties, and connecting with other consultants and customers. Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support for new consultants, including online resources, mentorship, and community events. The speaker's personal experience as a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland has been positive, allowing them to meet new people and grow their business while doing something they love.
colegrovet
Gold Member
New to Pampered chef (4 months) new to this site.

I'm having a blast with being a consultant.

Welcome!! You're gonna love it here!

Welcome, Terry!

Welcome to CS!

Welcome ~ consider yourself forewarned: this place is addicting!

thanks for the warm welcome... :)

1. How long have you been a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland?

I have been a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland for 4 months.

2. What made you decide to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

I have always been passionate about cooking and sharing my love for cooking with others. Being a Pampered Chef consultant allows me to do just that, while also earning an income and being a part of a supportive community.

3. What has been your favorite part about being a Pampered Chef consultant so far?

I have loved trying out new products and recipes, as well as hosting and attending fun cooking parties with friends and family. It's also been great to meet and connect with other consultants and customers who share my love for cooking.

4. What kind of training and support does Pampered Chef offer to new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers comprehensive training and support to all new consultants. This includes online training resources, one-on-one coaching from a mentor, and support from the larger Pampered Chef community. There are also regular team meetings and events to help us learn and grow together.

5. Can you tell me more about your experience as a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland?

So far, my experience as a Pampered Chef consultant in Maryland has been amazing. I have had the opportunity to meet and connect with so many wonderful people, and I have been able to grow my business and earn an income doing something I love. I am excited to see where this journey takes me in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lynn's Purple Kitchen
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Melissa Burkett