• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you a new Pampered Chef consultant in Kansas?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen products. To become a consultant, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website and purchase a starter kit. As a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales commissions and team building, have a flexible schedule, and access training and support. You can still be a consultant even if you have other commitments, and you can host cooking shows to showcase the products.
PamperedInKansas
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. I just signed up with Pampered Chef a few weeks ago. I am a SAHM to two little girls and am a college student as well. One of my good friends hosted my first cooking show last week and it was just shy of being a $1,000 show! I am eager to learn more about everyone and share ideas!

Welcome from another Jayhawker! Where are you from me? (I'm near Hutchinson)

Welcome to PC & Chef Success from another newbie.

Not too far Christy, I am just south of Wichita.

Congratulations on a great first show! Welcome to the business!

1. What exactly is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen products. Our products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. How do I become a consultant with Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant with Pampered Chef, you can sign up through a current consultant or through the company's website. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary materials to get your business started.

3. What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn income through sales commissions and team building. You also have the flexibility to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want. Additionally, you have access to training and support from the company and fellow consultants.

4. Can I still be a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job or other commitments?

Yes, you can definitely still be a Pampered Chef consultant even if you have other commitments. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to work around your schedule and can choose to work part-time or full-time.

5. What is a cooking show and how do I host one?

A cooking show is a fun and interactive way to showcase Pampered Chef products and demonstrate how they can make cooking easier. You can host a show in your own home or at a friend's house, and a consultant will come and provide the cooking demonstration for you. As a consultant, you can also host virtual cooking shows through social media or video conferencing platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Stephanie P.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Billie Jo Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Ksiera