• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There CS Buttons and Cheff Success Items Available at a Store?

In summary, CS buttons and Chef Success items are not available at stores and can only be found at Pampered Chef events or through Independent Consultants. There will most likely be CS buttons at the Chicago event, but they are not guaranteed. CS does not have a physical store and their products can only be purchased through Independent Consultants or at events.
katie0128
Silver Member
...just totally missed this corner when I started! But none the less, here I am... at least I think I'm here, today I'm not sure if I'm coming or going... Supposed to be getting ready for a cub scout thing with my son at his school, but NOOOOOOOOOO, I'm in here, typing away and not really doing anything productive! This has become soooooo addicting...
I have seen some people talk about having CS buttons that they will be wearing in Chicago... CS has a store? And where would that be?

the buttons you get from ChefAnn!!

PM ChefAnn, and she can tell you how to get the buttons and other stuff.Welcome! Glad to have you aboard. I missed that spot the first few months I was on, too.

1. Are there CS buttons available at a store?

Unfortunately, CS buttons are not available at a store. They are typically only given out at Pampered Chef events or by Independent Consultants.

2. Are there Chef Success items available at a store?

Similar to CS buttons, Chef Success items are not available at a store. They are exclusive to Pampered Chef events and Independent Consultants.

3. I missed this corner when I started, where can I find CS buttons and Chef Success items?

As mentioned before, CS buttons and Chef Success items can be found at Pampered Chef events or by contacting an Independent Consultant.

4. Will there be CS buttons at the Chicago event?

Yes, there will most likely be CS buttons available at the Chicago event. However, they are not guaranteed and may vary depending on the event.

5. Does CS have a store?

No, CS does not have a physical store. As a direct sales company, Pampered Chef products and items can only be found through Independent Consultants or at events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • krafty119
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
krafty119
  • Oracle
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies