• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Full-Time Pampered Chef Consultants Successful?

In summary, as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant, you can expect to work approximately 40 hours a week and it is definitely possible to make a full-time income. The biggest challenges include managing time and finding a work-life balance, consistently booking and hosting parties, and keeping up with the ever-changing product line and promotions. To stay motivated and successful, it is important to have a strong support system, set achievable goals, stay organized, and continuously learn and improve. Before transitioning to full-time, it is important to carefully consider your financial situation and have a solid plan in place. Surrounding yourself with a supportive team and having a passion for the products and company are also key factors for success.
Eaglenewsteach
Silver Member
Hey guys. I am a high school teacher--teaching Theatre, Speech and Video Production at a local high school. My vice-principal got me hooked on Pampered Chef products and I just signed my contract with her consultant yesterday. I am excited, but am wondering if any of you work full-time and are still where you want to be in your PC business? Any advice would be appreciated. As a teacher, I know you learn from EVERYONE. :)

I don't have any advice for you as far as combining the FT job with the PC business but just wanted to wish you luck!

I work FT, but I'm not yet where I want to be with PC, so you probably don't want any of my advice. :)Having a schedule and sticking to it is probably the best advice I've gotten. Plan the days you want to do shows, and if you don't have one scheduled, use that time for calls.

I agree with Ann. I don't work FT, but my Director does and she's always told me to work your calander. Set up your schedule and organization is definetly and plus! But I'm sure you know that-being a teacher and all!! Good luck!

Thanks to you all!

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business!I have to tell you that I love high school theater. It's just wonderful. I enjoyed it when I was on stage, and I now enjoy it from the audience.

Thanks, Rae! Theatre is a blast and I get to meet some incredible folks--just finished working the TN Arts Academy and got to hang out with Dean Pitchford--Academy Award winner--who wrote FOOTLOOSE and FAME!

Cool! I've recently made friends with a wonderful woman who directs high school theater. It has been a real blessing to her life.

Welcome! Hope we can help you out with your new biz!

1. How much time do you need to invest as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

As a full-time consultant, you can expect to work approximately 40 hours a week on your Pampered Chef business. This includes time for networking, booking and hosting parties, preparing for shows, and administrative tasks.

2. Is it possible to make a full-time income as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, it is definitely possible to make a full-time income as a Pampered Chef consultant. Many consultants have achieved this level of success by consistently working hard, building a strong customer base, and leveraging the company's generous compensation plan.

3. What are the biggest challenges of being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

The biggest challenge of being a full-time Pampered Chef consultant is managing your time and finding a work-life balance. It can also be challenging to consistently book and host parties, as well as keeping up with the ever-changing product line and promotions.

4. How do you stay motivated and successful as a full-time consultant?

To stay motivated and successful as a full-time consultant, it is important to have a strong support system, whether it's through your team or other consultants. It's also important to set achievable goals, stay organized, and continuously learn and improve your skills as a consultant.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering becoming a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

My advice would be to carefully consider your financial situation and have a solid plan in place before transitioning to full-time. It's also important to have a passion for the products and the company, as well as a strong work ethic and determination to succeed. Surround yourself with a supportive team and be open to learning and adapting to changes in the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LyndaAnn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Lauryn
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Kari L Ferrell