• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

April 19 Birthdays: Actor Hugh O'Brian, Actress Ashley Judd & More!

In summary, Hugh O'Brian was an American actor known for his role as Wyatt Earp. Ashley Judd is an actress and activist known for her work in films and humanitarian causes. They both share a birthday on April 19, along with other notable figures such as James Franco and Kate Hudson. April 19 also has historical significance, including the start of the American Revolutionary War and the release of the first iPhone.
colegrovet
Gold Member
Actor Hugh O'Brian is 85. Actress Elinor Donahue is 73. Rock musician Alan Price (The Animals) is 68. Actor Tim Curry is 64. Pop singer Mark "Flo" Volman (The Turtles; Flo and Eddie) is 63. Actor Tony Plana ("Ugly Betty") is 58. Former tennis player Sue Barker is 54. Race car driver Al Unser Jr. is 48. Recording executive Suge Knight is 45. Singer-songwriter Dar Williams is 43. Actress Ashley Judd is 42. Singer Bekka Bramlett is 42. Latin pop singer Luis Miguel is 40. Actress Jennifer Taylor (TV: "Two and A Half Men") is 38. Jazz singer Madeleine Peyroux (PAY'-roo) is 36. Actor James Franco is 32. Actress Kate Hudson is 31. Actor Hayden Christensen is 29. Actress Catalina Sandino Moreno is 29. Actor Courtland Mead is 23. Tennis player Maria Sharapova is 23.

And Mine! :D LOL, I don't know many on this list tho heehee :p

Happy birthday Heather.. the only ones I know on the list are Tim Curry,Ashley Judd and Maria Sharpaova

Terry, I'm sure you know who Kate Hudson is! If for nothing else, at least for being Goldie Hawn's daughter.

okay Noora ya got me there.. I missed her when I went through the names.

1. Who is Hugh O'Brian?

Hugh O'Brian was an American actor best known for his role as Wyatt Earp in the television series "The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp." He also appeared in numerous films and other TV shows throughout his career.

2. What is Ashley Judd known for?

Ashley Judd is an American actress and political activist. She has starred in a variety of films, including "Double Jeopardy," "High Crimes," and "Divergent." She is also known for her advocacy work for humanitarian and social justice causes.

3. When was Hugh O'Brian born?

Hugh O'Brian was born on April 19, 1925.

4. What other celebrities share a birthday with Hugh O'Brian and Ashley Judd?

Other celebrities who share an April 19 birthday with Hugh O'Brian and Ashley Judd include actors James Franco, Kate Hudson, and Hayden Christensen, as well as singer Kelly Clarkson.

5. What is the significance of April 19 in history?

April 19 has several significant events in history, including the start of the American Revolutionary War in 1775, the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995, and the release of the first iPhone in 2007. It is also the birthday of numerous notable figures, such as actress Kate Capshaw and Brazilian footballer Roberto Carlos.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views
iteachurkid
Replies
Views