• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anyone Want to Part With a Snowman Platter?

In summary, there was a conversation about a snowman platter that was no longer available for purchase. Some people had extra platters and plates that they were willing to sell, and others were looking to buy them. It was also mentioned that there was a notice posted on CC about the platter's availability ending on February 16th. Some people were surprised by this and had missed the announcement. The conversation also included discussions about ordering the platter and how it was not possible due to it being sold out. Various individuals offered their platters and plates for sale through email and PM.
meganmcg
I have a customer that bought the plates and would like the platter to go along with them. If you have one you would like to part with please message me.

Thanks!

Why don't you have them just order it? You can place the order for it until Sunday...

I tried to order and it said no longer available.

Oh no! I collect snowmen so there is no way I would part with it! :)

I have one...new and still in the box. Let me know.

Yes the platter is unavailable.

IT IS? Did I miss an announcement?
I thought you could order this till the new catalog came out!

I also have one NIB that I would sell if someone else needs it.

They sold out of the platter???!?!?!?

I thought I saw something on CC about it...

Here you go:
While Supplies Last
The following items are only available while supplies last.
Item# Item Order Submission Deadline Additional Information
2821 Snowmen Rectangle Platter 2/16/2010

DebbieJ said:
They sold out of the platter???!?!?!?

I'm glad I'm not the only who who was surprised by this!
Are the plates still available??

I have two NIB platters and sets of plates. If you are interested email me at [email protected]

Thank you,

Priscilla

What?????????? When did they post this? I read most of my emails very carefully. I have 4 shows to submit this month and there are several platters on the orders.

cincychef said:
What?????????? When did they post this? I read most of my emails very carefully. I have 4 shows to submit this month and there are several platters on the orders.

If you look on the status updates on CC - it's posted that the last day to order these was Feb 16. Usually, we get a notice when something is going to be in short supply - but I guess not this time. :(

I also have a platter available if anyone need's one. PM if you want it.

We got the notice a while back. I think it was in the Consultant news at least 2 or so weeks ago. I only sold about two sets of the snowman plates and platter during christmas time.

I also have 2 Snowman Platters and Sets of Plates available. PM me if interested. Ships from Indiana.

Am sending PM ... but posting here too ... I need two ... at least... are there any left?

I sent you a PM, Diane.

Can y'all tell me if PP3 is stopping you when you try to enter this platter or are you just going by what is listed in the status updates. I'm just wondering. TIA

I have one too if someone needs it. Just let me know!

quiverfull7 said:
Can y'all tell me if PP3 is stopping you when you try to enter this platter or are you just going by what is listed in the status updates. I'm just wondering. TIA

PP3 wont' let you order, that's how I found out.

Does it stop you when you are submitting or just entering the item? I've got two entered and it shows nothing.. no red dots ect. but I won't submit it with them in there because I don't want the order held or anything. Just want to alert my team as to how it will show up.

It stopped me when I entered the item, didn't notice until I went to put her CC info in and noticed that the order amount was much less than I had figured.

Ok... thanks!

I also need a platter. If anyone still has one available, can you PM me? Thanks!

Mine are taken...thanks Diane!

I still have two platters NIB and two sets of plates NIB. If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Priscilla

I have 1 Snowman Rectangle Platter NIB and 1 Set of Snowmen Appetizer Plates NIB. If anyone is interested please email me at "[email protected]"

Related to Anyone Want to Part With a Snowman Platter?

1. What is a "Snowman Platter"?

A Snowman Platter is a decorative serving platter in the shape of a snowman, typically used for serving holiday treats and appetizers.

2. Is the Snowman Platter sold separately from the plates?

Yes, the Snowman Platter is sold separately from the plates. It is part of our holiday collection and can be purchased in addition to the plates.

3. How big is the Snowman Platter?

The Snowman Platter measures approximately 14 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for serving a variety of snacks and treats.

4. Is the Snowman Platter microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Snowman Platter is both microwave and dishwasher safe for your convenience. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results.

5. Can I purchase a Snowman Platter even if I didn't buy the plates from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can still purchase a Snowman Platter even if you did not buy the plates from Pampered Chef. Simply contact your local consultant or visit our website to place an order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MarciMac
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Corey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrshamel3808