• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!

Yes Debi. You should call about it. This time the Director pack included everything except the White DCB.The 2 parties in December items were not included in the director pack either.The 2 parties in December items were not included in the director pack either.
DebPC
Staff member
Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce from 2/24 Bites.
• Make a delicious sweet-and-spicy cheese spread. Place an 8-oz. block of cream cheese on our new Bamboo Platter. Top with 1/4 cup of Spicy Pineapple Rum Sauce and serve with assorted crackers or toasted baguette slices.

yes and it is very good. We did it at our last meeting. :)_

I did it with the Ginger Wasabi sauce at my jewelry party on Friday. Very good! I haven't tried it witht the Pineapple sauce yet, but I bet it's good!

I've been doing both at my shows with raving success! People love both of them!Also, my husband and I love this so much, I've been keeping a bottle of each and a block of cream cheese in the fridge. When we want a night time snack, I cut two cubes (about one inch each), and put them on two plates and cover with Ginger Wasabi for him and the Spicy Pineapple Rum for me and we eat them with club crackers. Love them!

Were we supposed to get the Pineapple sauce in our Director's packs? Because I didn't.

I tried it with both sauces and they are YUMMY!

This will be perfect for an easy spring/summer second recipe! Served on our Simple Additions of course.

Debi said:
Were we supposed to get the Pineapple sauce in our Director's packs? Because I didn't.

Yes Debi. You should call about it. This time the Director pack included everything except the White DCB.

The 2 parties in December items were not included in the director pack either.

bethcooks4u said:
The 2 parties in December items were not included in the director pack either.

Do you remember what those products were? I don't think it was the sauces though, was it Beth?

Oh this is so yummy!!! I have used it as a dipping sauce for grilled turkey filets!

Tried the Pineapple Rum Sauce over 8 oz. softened cream cheese. Big hit!
I served it on the SA Edged rect. platter with stand. Small SA bowl for crackers sitting on one end of platter and used beaded spreader. Demoed a Strawberry Fan to add more color on platter. Easy second dish.

Happy Chef said:
Tried the Pineapple Rum Sauce over 8 oz. softened cream cheese. Big hit!
I served it on the SA Edged rect. platter with stand. Small SA bowl for crackers sitting on one end of platter and used beaded spreader. Demoed a Strawberry Fan to add more color on platter. Easy second dish.

Oh yes! I served it at a party a couple of weeks ago. It was delicious!

I had a party last week where I made Steamed Wonton Purses (MUCH easier than the wontons of the Dim Sum recipes). The hostess pan fried chicken pieces. I had three of the Bamboo Small Bowls filled. One with the P/A sauce, one with the GW sauce and one with the sauce from the recipe.

People were stopping conversations when the next batch of wonton purses came out to make sure they got some!!!

Haven't had too many purchases of the sauces but many raves. Sometimes I see products come out that people are interested but don't seem to buy until the next selling season. I think this will be a popular seller for the holidays.

1. What is "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!"?

"Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to introduce a new recipe or product that they have recently tried and enjoyed.

2. How can I find recipes or products that have been recommended using "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!"?

You can find recipes or products that have been recommended using "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" by searching for the phrase on social media platforms, such as Facebook or Instagram, or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

3. Is "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" only used for food products?

No, "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" can be used for any type of product from Pampered Chef, including kitchen tools and cookware.

4. Can I use "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" to recommend a product or recipe to others?

Yes, you can use "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" to recommend a product or recipe to others. In fact, this phrase is commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to share their favorite products and recipes with their customers.

5. How can I try a product or recipe that has been recommended using "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!"?

You can try a product or recipe that has been recommended using "Anyone Tried This Yet? Sounds Yummy!" by purchasing it through your Pampered Chef consultant or by attending a Pampered Chef cooking show where the product or recipe will be featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies