1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Anyone in Georgia???

Tags:
  1. Hi All! I just joined PC this week - my kit should arrive tomorrow! I am so excited! My recruiter is in NC and I am in Georgia. Is there anyone on the board here in Georgia who would be interested in mentoring me til I get my feet wet a bit? :eek:

Sherri
    Rome, Ga

hardegree@bellsouth.net

Jun 14, 2005
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Hi Sherri!

At the top of the page there are different tabs that you can click on and one of them is Consultant Directory. Click on that and then Ga and you will find two consultants that are located in GA. Hope this helps you!!

Jun 14, 2005
  3. Thanks

Thank!! I checked and there is nobody close to me, but maybe soon! :D

Sherri Hardegree
    Independent Kitchen Consultant

Jun 15, 2005
  4. monica_sweetconsultant

monica_sweetconsultant Advanced Member Silver Member

Hey Sherri this is Monica...remember me :D I just sent you an email. Boy i have missed you!!!! I am so glad you finally took the step. Did you go thru jamie? well check your email and get back in touch with me soon ok. i would love to talk to you again and maybe help out if possible

5. I'm from GA

Sherri,

My name is Carrie Singer and I live in Roswell, GA. I am relatively new to PC (signed up in June, this is my first SS month and I went to National Conference). Feel free to email me!

Carrie Singer
    www.pamperedchef.biz/carriesinger

Jul 26, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted