• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Deduction Drama: Anyone Else Having Issues?

In summary, the author is having trouble with printing out her PP report and her husband is cracking the whip to get the taxes done. The author references a solution where she just go into her PP reports and prints out the order she wants. The author also mentions that she was having trouble in the past and that is where she found the solution.
pamperedalf
Silver Member
My husband is cracking the whip to get our taxes done. I went to print my report from pp about my supply orders and it left off 2, and of course I don't have them printed out & they are more than 6 months old so I can't print them out, but my DH is having issues about having recites........I want to deduct them they are both over a hundred dollars. I have played w/ the dates and it won't put them on the report. Frustrating I am ready to throw DH out the window!

Last edited:
I think u can still print them out--u just can't make changes???

It won't let me print them at all, it's very frustrating! I sat on hold w/ PC yesterday for almost 2 hours then had to tend to my 2 year old, it didn't even give me an option to let them call back!

pamperedalf said:
My husband is cracking the whip to get our taxes done. I went to print my report from pp about my supply orders and it left off 2, and of course I don't have them printed out & they are more than 6 months old so I can't print them out, but my DH is having issues about having recites........

I want to deduct them they are both over a hundred dollars. I have played w/ the dates and it won't put them on the report. Frustrating I am ready to throw DH out the window!

Not sure if this will help you but when I forget to put something in that is over 6 months I just change the date on my computer to within the 6 mo time frame and VOILA...works for me! I'm really bad about putting in my mileage so every year about this time I change my computer date and put everything in. ;)

I have not started to collect all my tax info, and until I read this I was unaware that you couldn't print expenses past six months....hmmm That could be a problem.
I really wish they would send a hard copy manual with PP. I had nooooo training from my recruiter or director and the tutorial is really lacking....hopefully P3 will be better, but I still see no hard copy manual! Thanks for posting this thread so now I know ahead of time that I will be having problems.

There is NO hard copy manual for P3. And the tutorial movies don't cover everything.

Do you use the debt card for your supplies. Make a copy of the your debit card statement, and attach maybe a "print screen" of your supply order. Or just reference the date, and items your ordered.

I know, not a hard copy, but this should be good enough.

We just did our taxes yesterday...4 1/2 hours at the accountants. Talk about fun times.. not.

GeorgiaPeach said:
Not sure if this will help you but when I forget to put something in that is over 6 months I just change the date on my computer to within the 6 mo time frame and VOILA...works for me! I'm really bad about putting in my mileage so every year about this time I change my computer date and put everything in. ;)
I am bad about putting in expenses too. Every year I have this pile of receipts that need to be entered (who knows what I've lost!). Not sure I know what you mean by "change the date" but to enter something in later just go to personal information/income and expenses. Then click on add and change the information as needed (including date) and click update.

Everyone!!! You don't have to change the dates!!!Just go into your PP reports, the little icon with the PP on it. Click on the 2nd one down, Consultant Order Form, and it will bring up every non commission order, you've ever done, and click on the one you want to print and it will bring up the screen where you can print it!!!!
Always remember those reports in there, you can usually solve any problem in there!!!
By the way, I was having trouble with this from the past in a show, and that is where I went and it worked perfectly! It took me a few minutes of frustration but then I just thought I'd give it a try and it works!!! Then you don't have to change dates, it works great!
Hope I helped!

I just write the totals down for my accountant. They don't need your receipts if you get audited then you need them. As long as you back up your compute you will have them on there to show. Believe me most accountants just want your totals they do not want your papers but if you just give them the info to total they will and charge you for the extra time.

MissChef You Rock!!!!!Thank You, Thank You, I am bowing!!!!

MissChef Just go into your PP reports, the little icon with the PP on it. Click on the 2nd one down, Consultant Order Form, and it will bring up every non commission order, you've ever done, and click on the one you want to print and it will bring up the screen where you can print it!!!!
Always remember those reports in there, you can usually solve any problem in there!!!
By the way, I was having trouble with this from the past in a show, and that is where I went and it worked perfectly! It took me a few minutes of frustration but then I just thought I'd give it a try and it works!!! Then you don't have to change dates, it works great!
Hope I helped!

I know you don't need recites right now, but my DH wants it all together not us scrambling at the last minute. I swear every year I want a divorce until our taxes are done and he refuses to PAY someone else when he can do it.

Beth I am like you, I am still finding recites, mainly from the post office.

Thanks Again MISSCHEF, you saved me a lot of grief!!

trps said:
I just write the totals down for my accountant. They don't need your receipts if you get audited then you need them. As long as you back up your compute you will have them on there to show. Believe me most accountants just want your totals they do not want your papers but if you just give them the info to total they will and charge you for the extra time.
That's true. My tax man has a form designed for my business and I fill in the blanks. It helps me to remember all my expenses.
In regards to mileage, you need to log odometer readings. You cannot just claim you drove 75 miles to do a show. I keep a mileage log book in my car. It's about $1.99 at Office Depot.
If 90% of your mileage is business miles than your interest on your auto loan is deductible too.
Hope this helps.

Amanda, here's a tip so you don't end up in the same predicament next year. Pick up a file envelope at the office supply store. It looks like one of those multi-pocket accordian files, but made of plastic and business-envelope-sized. Label the sections to match the categories of expenses you usually have. KEEP IT SOMEPLACE HANDY, LIKE THE KITCHEN. Every time you come home, take your business receipts out of the bags or your wallet and file them in the sorter. Even if you don't enter them into PP right away, at least you have them all together at the end of the year. It makes a HUGE difference!

1. What are the common issues that people have when using "Anyone Else Having Issues???"

Some common issues that people may experience when using "Anyone Else Having Issues???" include difficulty logging in, slow loading times, and error messages.

2. How can I report an issue with "Anyone Else Having Issues???"

If you are experiencing an issue with "Anyone Else Having Issues???", you can report it by contacting our customer service team or submitting a support ticket on our website. We will do our best to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

3. Is there a way to troubleshoot issues with "Anyone Else Having Issues???" on my own?

Yes, there are a few troubleshooting steps you can try if you are having issues with "Anyone Else Having Issues???" These include clearing your browser's cache and cookies, trying a different browser, and making sure your internet connection is stable.

4. Are there any known bugs or glitches with "Anyone Else Having Issues???"

Our team is constantly working to improve "Anyone Else Having Issues???" and fix any bugs or glitches that may arise. If you encounter an issue, please report it to us so we can address it promptly.

5. Can I get a refund if I am unable to use "Anyone Else Having Issues???" due to technical issues?

If you are unable to use "Anyone Else Having Issues???" due to technical issues, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with a refund or provide alternative solutions to ensure you can use our product seamlessly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauriedip
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mrshamel3808
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • floccies