• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Anybody Subscribe to This Newsletter?

In summary, the newsletter is a bi-weekly publication that provides updates, promotions, cooking tips, and exclusive offers to subscribers and loyal customers. Customers can customize their newsletter preferences and subscribe for free through the website or by creating an account.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
There was a banner ad on the front page of CS this moning when I logged in. I usually snooze right through banner ads (sorry, Greg, but I just ignore them) but this one caught my eye. It's for a free newsletter for home based businesses.

If you follow the link, you read a memo by Terry Duff And Gino Niccoli promising all kinds of things. It sounds good but the skeptic in me says...

1. They paid for a banner ad
  2. Why do you pay for an ad to give something away?
  3. What are they actually selling?
  4. If something seems too good to be true, it usually is, soooo...

...has anyone subscribed? What's the hidden cost? :confused:

I completely missed it. Maybe the newsletter is free and they want you to buy materials later. I don't know. I'll look for it.

Hey there!I totally understand your skepticism when it comes to online ads, especially for things that seem too good to be true. I've also seen that banner ad for the free newsletter for home-based businesses and had similar thoughts.In my experience, companies often pay for ads to promote their brand or product, even if it's free. It's a way to get more people to know about it and potentially attract new customers. As for what they're actually selling, it could be a variety of things - maybe they offer additional services or products for a fee, or they're building a mailing list for future marketing.I haven't personally subscribed to the newsletter, but I would recommend doing some research on the company and reading reviews from other subscribers before making a decision. And if there are any hidden costs, they should be clearly stated in the terms and conditions before you sign up.In the end, it's always important to approach online ads with caution and do your due diligence before giving out any personal information or making a purchase. Thanks for bringing this up and reminding us to be wary of too-good-to-be-true offers!

1. What is the purpose of the newsletter?

The newsletter is designed to provide updates, promotions, and cooking tips to our loyal customers and subscribers. It also features new product launches and exclusive offers for our subscribers.

2. How often is the newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out bi-weekly, every other Monday. However, during peak seasons or special promotions, we may send out additional newsletters.

3. Can I customize my newsletter preferences?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by updating your profile on our website or by contacting our customer service team. You can choose which types of content you would like to receive and how frequently you would like to receive them.

4. How do I subscribe to the newsletter?

You can subscribe to the newsletter by visiting our website and entering your email address in the designated field on the homepage. You can also subscribe by creating an account on our website and selecting the option to receive the newsletter.

5. Is there a fee to subscribe to the newsletter?

No, the newsletter is completely free to subscribe to. We value our customers and want to provide them with valuable content and promotions without any additional cost.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
niclowther
  • susanr613
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
fikibiff