• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you new to Pampered Chef and looking for support and advice?

In summary, to get started with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact a consultant or reach out to the company directly. The company offers flexibility in terms of hours and allows you to work at your own pace, making it a great side hustle or full-time job. The best way to find guests for your parties is through word of mouth and utilizing social media. Sales experience is not necessary, as the company provides training and resources. New consultants can also access a variety of resources, such as training materials, online support, and a community of experienced consultants. Attending conferences and events is also a great way to network and learn from others in the business.
tlennhoff
Just thought I'd do a quick introduction. This site is fantastic thanks to the people that keep it up and running and to everyone for being willing to share so much great info, advice, and support.

Officially my SS month is September but I got 2 shows for qualifying in August. I'm still a bit perplexed at how I ended up doing this but have high hopes that I'll have a lot of fun as well as be able to help pay for some must repair remodelling of my house. A friend and I started up at about the same time and did a few of our starter shows together to help us in being comfortable with things.

I absolutely love pampered chef but have never been much of a sales person or home party person. So far I'm having more fun than I expected although I'm still having a tough time getting enough guests for successful parties. Thanks again to all of you for making this such a great resource for us newbies.

Hey Neighbor!Welcome!! Just wanted to say hi...You live so close to me...I'm in Somerset, off of Easton Ave! Good to hear that you are enjoying yourself with PC!! The commissions are great and I LOVE the free products we can earn! After being a customer for 5 years, I decided to sell and I love it! I'm a SAHM of two boys, 3.5 yrs and 16 months. My director is up in Short Hills though and my hospitality director is in East Brunswick. Where are your cluster meetings?

Best wishes and much success to you!

I think my cluster meetings are in Edison? The 1st one was in an alternative location and I had out of town guests so had to miss the second. I've been near easton ave about a month ago. Thanks for the warm welcome.

:)
welcome!

Welcome to CS...;)

Welcome!! I hope you love your business as much as I do! I was someone who never in a million years thought I'd do something like this. I had NEVER done sales before and I LOVE it. It's been over 3 years and this business has taken me places I never thought I'd go. Good luck to you!:D

Welcome to PC and this site! There is soo much great info and support here! Its an extended cluster to me!

Thanks for all the welcomes. I have been amazed at all the support and great information available here.

Welcome! You'll love it here with all of the great ideas, advice and fun we all have together helping our businesses grow!

cat said:
Welcome!! Just wanted to say hi...You live so close to me...I'm in Somerset, off of Easton Ave!
My Brother in Law just moved from Ulysses, right off of Easton Ave to White House station. That's funny!

Tlennhoff: I'm off of Exit 44 on the Parkway. LOL

Last edited:
Its great to find people that are near me doing this also.

It really does help because sometimes an issue can be a matter of geography.

Welcome!

My hubby was born in Edison, in the same hospital that Luther Vandross died in.

Of course, we are Texans now...but were just in Jersey to visit family last weekend. What a blast!

Good luck to you,

Newbe to siteGood Morning! I am new to this site. I just stumble across the site last night and fell in love with it. There is great information out there. Thank you!

This is my second time around with Pampered Chef. I sold Pampered Chef for 7 years-took a sabatical for 3 years and came back to the family last year. I am working toward getting my directorship, again!

Thanks Again!

Go Sooners!

Lisa

Welcome soonercheflisa!

soonercheflisa said:
Good Morning! I am new to this site. I just stumble across the site last night and fell in love with it. There is great information out there. Thank you!

This is my second time around with Pampered Chef. I sold Pampered Chef for 7 years-took a sabatical for 3 years and came back to the family last year. I am working toward getting my directorship, again!

Thanks Again!

Go Sooners!

Lisa

Welcome Lisa...hope you love it here!!

So today I qualified. Well if HO would show that they recieved my order I'd be qualified. It also looks like I'll be getting the SS1 starter bonus and have a few hundred dollars in the bank. I'm up to 15 stones. So this month has gone way better than I expected. I'm still working on making those phone calls. I've got a few great fundraiser ideas and have not been able to get myself to make the calls. I also really need to do something about booking October. Just thougth I'd update where I was at with one week to go for my SS1.

tlennhoff said:
So today I qualified. Well if HO would show that they recieved my order I'd be qualified. It also looks like I'll be getting the SS1 starter bonus and have a few hundred dollars in the bank. I'm up to 15 stones. So this month has gone way better than I expected. I'm still working on making those phone calls. I've got a few great fundraiser ideas and have not been able to get myself to make the calls. I also really need to do something about booking October. Just thougth I'd update where I was at with one week to go for my SS1.

A great big "Mazel Tov" to you Tasha!!!!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing great with another week still left to go!

Way to go!!! You are on your way!!!

Welcome Everyone!

This site is awesome and has so much info. I was in a panic when I had trouble signing in the other night! I rely on it so much more than I thought!:p

1. How do I get started with Pampered Chef?

To get started with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact a consultant or reach out to the company directly. They will be able to provide you with all the necessary information and materials to begin your journey with the company.

2. Can I do Pampered Chef as a side hustle or do I need to make it a full-time job?

Pampered Chef can be a great side hustle or a full-time job, depending on your goals and availability. The company offers flexibility in terms of hours and allows you to work at your own pace.

3. How do I find guests for my parties?

One of the best ways to find guests for your parties is through word of mouth. Tell your friends, family, and acquaintances about your new venture and ask them to host a party for you. You can also utilize social media and online platforms to reach a wider audience.

4. Do I need to have a lot of sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have a lot of sales experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. The company provides training and resources to help you learn the necessary skills. Plus, your enthusiasm and love for the products can be a great selling point.

5. What resources are available for new consultants?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for new consultants, including training materials, online support, and a community of experienced consultants who are always willing to help and provide advice. You can also attend conferences and events to network and learn from others in the business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMJ
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini