• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

About a Dreamboard What Is It and How Do You Do It?

In summary, a dreamboard is a visual representation of one's goals and aspirations, created using images, words, and symbols. To create one, you need a poster board or canvas, magazines or printouts, scissors, glue, and other art supplies. It can be a powerful tool for manifesting dreams and goals, serving as a reminder and motivation to take action. It is recommended to update it at least once a year or whenever goals change. Some tips for making a dreamboard include choosing a quiet and comfortable space, being specific with goals, including both short-term and long-term goals, using positive affirmations, visualizing success while creating it, and placing it in a visible and prominent place.
nikki70563
Gold Member
About a dreamboard what is it and how do you do it?

What i s a dreamboard?

I too would like to know what a dream board is????

I'm new and my director wants us to do this and this is what's in the newsletter from her (Create a Dream Board with all of the things you would like to have in your life. Take time each day to look at this and picture yourself as having each thing.) my thing is how do you do it just write it down on paper are do you actual make a board with the things such as cut out pictures, etc. any help would be great thanks in advance.

We did this at a business building retreat. We spent some time thinking about our dream life and what it would mean to us, what it would include, etc.

Then we all brought magazines and cut out pictures, words, phrases, etc that had meaning in our life. We glued them on a bright piece of paper (just the regular size) and then had to explain it.

I have mine and it's in the front sleeve of my main business binder, so I see it every day. :)

Thanks DebbieJ for the input that is what I was looking for.

My NSD wants us to keep a Goals Book. Have one goal on each page. You can paste a picture, etc. Include when you would like to achieve the goal, why and what steps you are going to take to achieve it. When you do achieve it, post that date also. It is a good reference for yourself when you get into those slumps. I just heard about it last night. I think I am going to give it a try.

Some people hang up dream boards in their offices on the walls.... think of a posterboard, with photos, shapes of paper....sort of like scrapbooking. And on the one side you can draw a meter to fill in your current sales as you go...and see how close you are to your goal! My director did one last year for the Atlantis trip, and had palm trees and such cut out of construction paper.

Thanks for all the help.

nikki70563 said:
About a dreamboard what is it and how do you do it?
I like to encourage my consultants keep an "I Love Me" board in their offices. This is a board where they can post all of their accomplishments, special awards, and recognition they receive at my team meetings. They can also post special pictures and of course a picture of the incentive level they are working towards acheiving.

I always do recognition and my team members get ribbons for various acheivements. We make a big deal out of it, because it is a big deal! That's one of the most fabulous things about this business don't you think? How often do you get that type of recogntion at your FT job? LOL

What is a dreamboard?

A dreamboard, also known as a vision board, is a visual representation of your goals, dreams, and aspirations. It is a collection of images, words, and symbols that represent what you want to manifest in your life.

How do you create a dreamboard?

To create a dreamboard, you will need a poster board or a canvas, magazines or printouts of images and words, scissors, glue, and any other art supplies you want to use. Start by setting your intention and choosing a theme for your dreamboard. Then, browse through magazines or search for images and words online that align with your theme and goals. Cut out and arrange the images and words on your board, and glue them down. You can also add personal photos, drawings, or any other meaningful items to your dreamboard.

Why should I make a dreamboard?

A dreamboard can be a powerful tool for manifesting your dreams and goals. By creating a physical representation of what you want to achieve, you are putting your intentions out into the universe and reminding yourself of what you want to focus on. It can also serve as a daily visual reminder and motivation to take action towards your goals.

How often should I update my dreamboard?

It is recommended to update your dreamboard at least once a year or whenever your goals and aspirations change. However, you can update it as often as you like, especially if you feel like your current dreamboard no longer aligns with your desires.

Are there any tips for making a dreamboard?

Here are some tips for making a dreamboard:

• Choose a quiet and comfortable space to create your dreamboard.
  • Be specific with your goals and intentions when choosing images and words for your dreamboard.
  • Include both short-term and long-term goals on your dreamboard.
  • Use positive affirmations and words that evoke strong emotions.
  • Visualize yourself already achieving your goals while creating your dreamboard.
  • Place your dreamboard in a visible and prominent place.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maryln
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sandi Metzer
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Cassandra Blair